“Amazing hot doughnuts made for you” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Donuts
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout
De
“Amazing hot doughnuts made for you”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

These doughnuts are amazing and made fresh just for you. I crave these doughnuts when I am not at home. Can't wait to get back to DE to get these! I can't bring myself to eat other doughnuts.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

91% Recommend
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Amazing donuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We visited Rehoboth Beach in the off season, so we were limited on businesses that were open. We stumbled upon the Fractured Prune, and it was awesome. They make your donut right in front of you after you order. French toast donut, yes please, glazed in hot maple syrup and covered in cinnamon topping. Great place for a family! Will definitely be back. Coffee and breakfast sandwiches are typical donut shop quality, so go for the donuts.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charlestown, Maryland
“Favorite of the wife and kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

My family plan trips around where the closest Fractured Prune is located. The melt in your mouth doughnuts are amazing, the choices mind boggling - you never look at doughnuts the same way again. When we recently stopped at the one in Rehoboth and as we were all eating our favorite choices the manager offered us another half dozen for free. What more can anyone ask for. Seriously the best doughnuts on the planet ...

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“If it weren't for the colories I'd go here every day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Simply the best donuts I've ever eaten. You custom order and they fry them in front of your eyes. Breakfast sandwiches are just so-so. Tables and chairs to eat in. Kid friendly. Fun way to start the day at the beach.

Visited August 2012
Pennsylvania
“First Visit - OMG these are good!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We were heading down Route 1 looking for Dunkin Donuts (for a quick coffee and donut) and saw the Fractured Prune, a donut shop and decided to try it.

OMG describes it perfectly - the donuts are the cake-type, cooked when you order them so every one is fresh and hot. There are dozens and dozens of glazes, sprinkles, dips, that you can order to customize your donut.

We had blueberry hill (blueberry glaze and powdered sugar), Rehoboth Sand (honey glaze with cinnamon sugar), Banana Cream (banana glaze), S'mores (marshmellow and chocolate) and I forget what else ... every one was hot and delicious and different.

They also have breakfast sandwiches available, and the coffee options were just as diverse as the donuts with several varieties, iced coffee, flavored syrups, etc.

The staff was helpful, friendly and it starts my day off right when I can chat and joke around with the folks in the donut shop. I wish I didn't live 3 hours away because I would drive here just to get my fix if it were within an hour's drive.

Try it!! You'll never go back to the chain locations after tasting this slice of nirvana.

Visited November 2012