We stayed here with our greyhounds for an annual greyhound gathering. Have stayed at other hotels in the area, but this was our first time at the Best Western. Our room was very clean and well stocked when we arrived. All of the employees we encountered were friendly, and very helpful. The continental breakfast was more than adequate, and the woman who took care of restocking, etc. was very helpful. She even cooked a waffle for my husband when he didn't want to bother waiting in line! The housekeeping staff was equally helpful. When we asked that they leave clean towels (rather than entering the room with our dogs inside) they came to the breakfast room to find us so we could put the towels inside our room, as they said sometimes other people will come along and take the towels from the door! We prefer not to have housekeeping services when our dogs are in the room, but anything we needed we asked for and received immediately. Checking in and out was quick and simple, and FRIENDLY! (unlike another hotel we have stayed in, in Rehoboth Beach) Unfortunately we had windy and rainy weather so couldn't enjoy those French doors much, but we'll definitely be back to try again next year.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Gold Leaf Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Best Western Gold Leaf Hotel
- Best Western Rehoboth Beach
- Rehoboth Beach Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN Gold Leaf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.