We had a 2-queen bed room in the first floor. I think we were supposed to have a non-smoking, but there were ashtrays in it, so maybe it was smoking, but it did not bother me. The room and bathroom were ample and comfortable, with a decent sized table and two chairs. No balcony, some rooms have French windows. What I wish would have been different is that the rooms in the first floor actually involve going up and down stars. The first floor is cut off from the street, lobby and elevator by the access to the garage, you have to go up and down a few steps into the garage. On the especially good features are the rooftop pool (sunny in the evening), parking throughout the building (even in the 4th floor your car can be steps from your room), mostly covered parking, and close enough to the beach to walk back and forth for something. Reasonable continental breakfast buffet, excellent room cleaning and super friendly and helpful staff.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Gold Leaf Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Best Western Gold Leaf Hotel
- Best Western Rehoboth Beach
- Rehoboth Beach Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN Gold Leaf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.