This hotel seems relatively new to the area. The outside and inside have a very modern look. The room was gorgeous and perfect for couples looking to get away. It had a king size bed, a perfect view of the bay and sunset, microwave, refrigerator/freezer and a newer LG HDTV. Throughout the room there is plenty of space for bags or luggage. The shower was roomy and clean on arrival. The breakfast had hard boiled eggs, make your own waffles, danishes, bagels, mini muffins, cereals, fruit, oatmeal, juices and more. The patio area was nice to eat at in the morning. The Fitness Center looked clean and well kept. The pool is 3 to 4 feet deep and looked clean. Our sleep however was interrupted in the morning by the construction going on across the street and all the road noise from Coastal Hwy. I will definitely come back to this hotel if I am in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Gold Leaf Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Best Western Gold Leaf Hotel
- Best Western Rehoboth Beach
- Rehoboth Beach Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Gold Leaf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.