Accepted handicapped-accessible room pushed on us -- Big mistake. That meant no counter around a small sloping porcelain sink and nowhere to put stuff. Shower consisted of a hanging spray nozzle and water ran out all over the bathroom floor. I'm a wiser traveler now for the lesson on reservations.
Horrifying: lots of sand in the bed. Obviously had not changed the sheets from the last guest. Corrected promptly, however. How many others slept on unchanged sheets where there wasn't tell-tale sand?
Minor annoyances: Coffee not replaced after first day, kleenex not replaced in bathroom. But boy, that tips envelope is stood up very prominently with each cleaning.
Acted like it would be a pain to give me a bill at checkout. I've been spoiled by hotels that just slip it under the door at night. I said "mail it," never got one.
All that said, I'd stay there again, wiser about handicapped rooms, stand ground on invoice. Convenient, clean, easy parking, quiet, friendly staff.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Gold Leaf Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Best Western Gold Leaf Hotel
- Best Western Rehoboth Beach
- Rehoboth Beach Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Best Western, Olotels, EasyToBook, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Gold Leaf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.