“Great Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crosswinds Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Crosswinds Motel
312 Rehoboth Avenue, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971   |
Ranked #7 of 29 hotels in Rehoboth Beach
“Great Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a wedding in town, and they were very helpful and accommodating. The rooms were clean and well kept; the cleaning ladies were super friendly. It was close to the beach and within walking distance of almost every thing. My only complaint was the door wouldn't close without an extra push/pull, so the first time walking out of the room I almost left the door open cause it didn't close all the way behind me. Other then that minor issue, everything was excellent!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

174 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Excellent service, amazing room, perfect location, and a solid price. We stayed here for three nights and it was the perfect getaway. When it looked like we might be getting in late, the front desk manager called us to make sure everything was okay. Each room has a Keurig coffeemaker, huge flat-screen television, and super comfortable beds. Parking is free and it is a short walk from the boardwalk/beach.

We had a great time, but the real reason we came to Rehoboth Beach was to drink at the Dogfish Head Brewpub, which was two doors down. So all in all, the motel is amazing and far better than a some of the others we have stayed in the past.

Room Tip: As a couple, we were going to stay in 1 King-bed room but it was more expensive than the 2-Queens ro...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
York, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

My husband and I recently spent a night at this motel. I read the reviews before booking, but was still impressed when we checked into our room. It looks like a basic, older motel from the outside, but the rooms are much nicer than I expected and the bathroom was beautiful. We spent a few $ more and booked a corner room, which I recommend. Instead of our window looking out to the walkway, we had a window that looked over the gardens of the condos next door. We specifically went for the Dogfish head restaurant which is only 2 doors away. The only con was the distance to the beach, about 4-5 blocks, so I would not want to stay here when I planned on spending time on the beach.

Room Tip: Pay the few extra dollars for a corner room, you will not regret it!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Rome, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Well, this is not a Motel! Actually I must say it's a 4 stars Hotel! My room was clean, tidy and comfy! Rita the owner is so sweet! I got there late like 11 pm, she helped me, she gave me a nice rate and she accomodates me in a great room! The day after she gave me a lift to another hotel, only because she was fully booked! Other wise I would have stayed there! Rita is such a great person! Lovely! An outstanding American woman! Thanks again! I highly recomend to stay there! The Motel is in the city center, few steps from the beach! Get there! Trust Me!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Poquoson, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Came for an overnight to sample the beers at Dogfish Head. Hotel is two doors down. I wasn't really expecting much but Wow what a place. The manager was a great help, directed me to coupons for a free glass at Dogfish). Room was immaculate. Decor was nice, Keurig coffee maker in the room. We were literally only 25 steps from Dogfish Head. If you are in Rehobeth beach and don't stay here you are wasting your money.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Frederick
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I just stayed at the Crosswinds Motel again for the second year in a row over Labor Day. This motel is very clean with a staff that is friendly and accommodating and an owner (the wonderful Rita) who truly appreciates your business. The Crosswinds location Is accessible to all things Rehoboth so book some overnights and enjoy!

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here back in June and I was so pleasantly surprised. This place does not feel like a motel. The rooms are newly updated, clean and modern. It is a short walk to the boardwalk and very close to some great restaurants- Pig and Fish and Dogfish head. I would definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Crosswinds Motel? Share your experiences!