“You won't be sorry!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crosswinds Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Crosswinds Motel
Save Saved
You added Crosswinds Motel to your Saves list
312 Rehoboth Avenue, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971   |
Ranked #6 of 29 hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Frederick
“You won't be sorry!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I just stayed at the Crosswinds Motel again for the second year in a row over Labor Day. This motel is very clean with a staff that is friendly and accommodating and an owner (the wonderful Rita) who truly appreciates your business. The Crosswinds location Is accessible to all things Rehoboth so book some overnights and enjoy!

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

199 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here back in June and I was so pleasantly surprised. This place does not feel like a motel. The rooms are newly updated, clean and modern. It is a short walk to the boardwalk and very close to some great restaurants- Pig and Fish and Dogfish head. I would definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed June 2013
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I planned a last minute trip to Rehoboth Beach July 7-9, 2013. I came across Crosswinds Motel after searching the internet for 5 hours trying to find a reasonably priced, clean, nice-looking place to stay. The reviews I read about it were spot on. The motel is very clean, modern, and has an excellent location. It took us about 10 minutes to walk from the motel to the boardwalk. It's on the main road in Rehoboth and is mixed in with all the great restaurants in the area. One of our favorite things about the location of the motel is that only one restaurant stands between you and Dogfish Head! The staff at Crosswinds is very friendly. They offer a AAA discount so be sure to ask about it to save a few more dollars. We'll definitely be staying at Crosswinds when we visit again!

Room Tip: There are two levels of rooms at Crosswinds. We stayed on the upper level in a room with 2 double b...
Fallston, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

AS soon as we walked in to check we were greeted by the wonderful Rita. She is amazing. She saw to all of our needs for our 2 day stay. The room was exceptionally clean It was modern, and extremely comfortable. The beds were like the upgraded beds you get in the more upscale resorts. There was a Kurig pot in the room, as well as spa quality things to use in the bathroom. I was highly impressed and we will make this our go to place while at the beach.

New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Have stayed at most of the in-town hotels over the years and this is my favorite. Sure, you can spend more money for a place with wine and cheese and pool, but I find that I miss the wine hour or the pool is filled with screaming kids. Rather save the money and spend it on a nice meal in town or stay an extra night. Would call for reservations and they usually ask if there is a discount they can give you (AARP, teacher, etc). I like that housekeeping does not knock on your door and bother you in the morning, yet the rooms are cleaned on the early side of the day and are done well. Seems to be a large number of returning guests each year, many who prefer pre July or post labor day when the rates are an even better bargain. Queen rooms are nicer than the doubles and go faster.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I was very satisfied with my stay at Crosswinds Motel, the room was very clean, modern, and comfortable. The walk to the beach was about 15 minutes, but if you don't have small children and a ton of stuff to lug to the beach it isn't too bad. The best part of about this place is that it is next door to the Dogfish Head Pub, the whole reason for our trip to Delaware. A big plus is that the room had a mini fridge in it, minus is that there was no pool.

Towson, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Crosswinds was very clean, staff was helpful and friendly. We were there only one night so didn't need a lot of amenities. You do most likely have to drive to the beach if you have a lot of things to carry because it's about 3 blocks. If you do this, get a parking spot early. Unfortunately most all of the parking in Rehoboth is 2 hour metered parking. I really liked that every room had an iHome instead of a standard alarm clock. We plugged in our iPhone and listened to Pandora radio. The day after we checked out, I realized I forgot an article of sweatpants in the room. I called the hotel back and they checked with housekeeping who confirmed they had them, and held them at the front desk for me. We were still in town luckily so were able to stop by and pick them up. They were very nice about it! Nice place.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Crosswinds Motel? Share your experiences!