“Third Stay at Crosswinds” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crosswinds Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Crosswinds Motel
You added Crosswinds Motel to your Saves list
312 Rehoboth Avenue, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971   |
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
MD
“Third Stay at Crosswinds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2008

I won't stay anywhere else in Rehoboth now. This was my third stay, and Rita didn't disappoint. The service was as awesome as it was last year, and even in the outrageous heat, the AC kept cranking. The new linens and carpets were a fabulous addition. I'm recommending them to everyone I know!

• Liked — Staff, Brand New Rooms
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
newark, de
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2008

We walked into the office after searching in vein online. All the places wanted a 2 night commitment but the crosswinds happily gave us a room for the night. The owner is very kind and smokin' hot! Great room and great beds. Would def. stay there again. Thanks!

• Liked — The owner was awesome and the price was great
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
Frederick, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2008

I have stayed at the Crosswinds Motel two times, and I'm staying there again in June. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfy, and there's a fridge which is always a plus. The room I stayed in also had a nice flat screen tv. The motel is just a few blocks from the beach, and within walking distance of just about everything. The Dogfish restaurant/brewery is two doors down too... Which is a great place to go at night.

I recommend calling to book your rooms, Rita will take care of you. Just ask her for anything and she'll point you in the right direction. The service is great and everyone is very friendly -- I guarantee you'll have a carefree and enjoyable stay.

• Liked — The staff was very friendly and helpful - and the rooms were perfect
  • Disliked — it rained one of the days... haha
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2007

This was the first of three budget hotel stops on a tour we took through Delaware and Virginia. This hotel was little hard to book because Rita's a one-woman show and the office was on hold for many hours trying to get the cable working again for the guests when I called to book. After some quick emails, she was able to book my friend and I into neighboring rooms at a great rate. I chose this motel because it was just two doors down from the Dogfish Head Restaurant and we had done a tour of the Brewery and wanted to finish up with the visit to their pub. The rooms were really clean and comfortable with flat screen tvs - cd player radio alarm in my room (but the usual kind in my friend's room) coffee maker in the room and wonderful soaps/shampoo. Great king beds, fluffy pillows...mighta been down even?? and since it was off-season, I got a car port for the car!

Check in was easy and check out at noon was even easier. Loved it and would definitely stay here again!

• Liked — Location & clean
  • Disliked — It was all good
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Crosswinds Motel? Share your experiences!