“Nice Clean Motel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crosswinds Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Crosswinds Motel
312 Rehoboth Avenue, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971   |
Ranked #6 of 29 hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Cumbola, Pa
“Nice Clean Motel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and I were in town for a wedding and booked a room at The Crosswinds. From the time we checked in until the time we checked out we were very happy with our choice. The room was very clean and the towels were the softest I have ever seen in a motel. The beds were comfotable with lots of pillows. We will stay here again when we return to Rehoboth.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

190 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

The was a perfect little motel! We were just feet away from Dog Fish Brewery and Rita is awesome. I forgot some clothes in one of the drawers and she is mailing them to me all the way back in CA!! How great is that!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I chose the hotel for its proximity to Dogfish Head Brewpub. It's literally 40 feet away!

The communication after booking was great, the room is spotless, bed comfortable, and bathroom updated.

Wi-fi is free to guests as is parking. I walked to the ocean in about 10 minutes.

Did I mention it was $60?

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Motel location is perfect! Just a few blocks to the beach, 10 feet away from Dogfish Brew Pub (recommend 60 & 90 minute IPA). Locally run shops & of course Starbucks all within a 5 minute walk. For food, beside the pub, Arena's is local favorite. Rita at the front desk is the best. She was friendly and courteous and catered to all our needs (which basically was a simple no frills - clean comfortable room).

• Stayed March 2013
Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I always have the best time when we stay at the Crosswinds Motel. The staff is so welcoming and Rita does a great job at making you feel welcome. Staying at the Crosswinds is not like other Motels, you feel like you are staying in an upgraded room only for a much cheaper rate. I have stayed at many places in Rehoboth and there is no doubt that i will only book with Crosswinds Motel!

Lauren Melusky

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Rochester, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband and I were extremely pleased with every aspect of our stay at Crosswinds. We came to Rehoboth solely to visit Dogfish Head brewpub, and Crosswinds is conveniently located practically right next door. We stayed one night, a Thursday night in mid-March, practically on their opening day for the season (they are closed during the winter) and we think that we were the only guests there that night. We felt that the value for our money was formidable - we had just come from a business trip and had been staying at a hotel in northern DE which was five times as expensive, but our accommodations at Crosswinds were just about equal. Despite being very busy getting ready for opening day, Crosswinds allowed us to book a room at the last minute, just a few hours prior to our arrival. On the very cold and windy night that we arrived, they had heated up our room to a cozy 73 degrees. The room was bright and airy, cheery but modern. It was also equipped with a small refrigerator (perfect for our beer purchases!). The mattresses were firm and very comfortable. Everything was perfectly clean. And the coffeemaker is a Keurig, stocked with multiple varieties of name-brand coffee and tea– a delicious start to the day. All in all, I cannot believe that we paid so little for such nice accommodations! (Side note: If you are unable to book using the online system, DO call- the online system wouldn’t allow us to make a reservation, but we were able to do so over the phone.)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Bridgeville, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Myself and my husband wanted to get away this past weekend ..... I had reserved a room out on the highway... and later looked at the reviews and was horrified at what i saw...... so I hurried and started browsing the internet for somewhere else to stay before it was to late to cancel the reservation....I stumbled upon Crosswinds Motel.... I called and actually got to talk to a person ....which was nice..... she was so pleasant and friendly ......I knew this was going to be the place I was going to stay.... I called the other motel and cancelled ..... called crosswinds back..... and it was absoulutely no problem in getting a room.... I reserved it with the front desk..... when we got there ..... the location was ideal!!!! you get your own parking spot ..... your right on the avenue ...which was wonderful.... when we checked in .... it was very quick and easy .... we even snacked on homemade cake balls she made ....as we walked up to our room.... have you ever had something homemade when you checked in a motel??? didn't think so :) our room was emaculate..... cleanest room ever ..... classy and modern.... we had a wonderful night ..... i felt completely comfortable and safe...... we ordered dinner in..... the pizza guy was there in no time.... which i again comtribute to the awesome location...... and in the morning I was greeted with a friendly ...good morning ..... how was your evening..... i have nothing but good to say about this motel.... i plan to go back and visit every year..... this is my new getaway!!!!!

Room Tip: room 204..... faces the avenue!!!!