The motel itself is nothing special, but the service is terrible. Here's how my experience with this motel went:
- I called to make a reservation and was quoted a rate of $70/night. When I get there, I find out they charged me $80. The receptionist assured me they will refund the difference.
- She promptly proceeds to give me keys to our rooms. The only problem was that one of the rooms was already occupied by another guest. What kind of motel doesn't know what rooms are available?
- After I let her know of the situation, she proceeds to give me another room, that another guest has refused because of incessant cracking noises in the bathroom. Since this was their last available room, mind you, it was this or find another place. So we wait with our baggage in front while the previous guest vacates the room, and the receptionist comes and changes the sheets.
- The room itself was ok, but the cracking noises made it for a poor night's sleep
- On our way over from dinner, the reason why this place is so mismanaged become apparent. We bumped into the receptionist, who was walking down the street with her b/f, so high that she almost bumped into us and didn't even recognize us. This while on duty.
- The next day upon checkout, I ask a different receptionist to refund the overpayment, she calls the manager (woman named Rita, who apparently is never there), and they assure me that this will happen
- One week later, and an email and a phone call later, the mythical Rita never returned my call, neither did she refund my money.
Don't stay here. It's a terrible experience.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.