“If you're in Rehoboth.....you have to go!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Eat like a Pig.... Drink like a Fish. Our goal is to provide you with fresh ingredients, beautiful presentation, all at affordable prices. Pork, seafood, steaks, sandwiches, salads, pizzas - something for everyone. Open year round, with full bar and daily happy hour.
Cincinnati
“If you're in Rehoboth.....you have to go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2009

My wife and I have traveled to Rehoboth each summer for the last 3 years. The Pig and Fish is our favorite place to eat / drink. Happy hour (everynight of the week 4-6) at Pig and Fish is a must. Great prices on GOOD beer....not just Miller/Bud Light. They always have local favorite Dogfish Head on tap as well as Hoegaarden and Paulaner Hefe. Their happy hour menu is incredible. We've tried everything on the happy hour menu and it is all fantastic. You have to try their Maryland Crab Soup.....it is superb! The staff, especially bar-staff, is extremely friendly. Mike the bartender mixes up a mean Sangria...which locals say is the best in the area. I guarantee a great experience!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love the people there!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2009

I love the people there!

NJ
“Best meal I've had in ages!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2009

OMG this place was amazing. My husband and I have been going to Rehoboth for the last 5 years for a long weekend in Nov. We try a new restaurant each time trying to find a great place to eat. Finally this last Nov we found it. The food was amazing. Best crab cakes I've ever eaten and I grew up at the beach so I am used to good crab cakes. Our server Dave, I believe that was his name, was amazing. He was super friendly and so very helpful. Honestly the best service we have recieved in ages. I can not wait until we go back in Nov. If I don't drag my husband sooner its just a ferry ride over.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Arlington, VA
“It's okay, not great.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2009

It wasn't awful, it was just mediocre. I had the mussels and the broth could have used more flavor. Also had the steak--decent but nothing to write home about. Italian salad also okay. One negative thing was the service--it took a long time for food to come out--not sure what was going on in the kitchen since there weren't many diners there at the time.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lewes, Delaware
“Happy Hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2009

Weekdays, from 4-6 PM there is a teriffic Happy Hour at the Bar. The bar is smallish but has a fireplace, flat screen and two hard working bartenders. Rail drinks are $3, same goes for the beer, house wines are $4. All drinks are served in good glasses and garnished. There is a happy hour menu, everything looked beautiful and well executed. We had the crab fondue which was absolutley delicious. We'll be back!