“Outstanding gluten free find” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 235 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Eat like a Pig.... Drink like a Fish. Our goal is to provide you with fresh ingredients, beautiful presentation, all at affordable prices. Pork, seafood, steaks, sandwiches, salads, pizzas - something for everyone. Open year round, with full bar and daily happy hour.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Outstanding gluten free find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

WOW! This is one of the best meals I have ever eaten. So many gluten free choices and even pale- friendly choices. Myself and my bf both ordered the pig + fish entree which was pork belly and scallops with a yukon gold, butternut squash, bacon and brussel sprouts hash. The meal, every bite was better than the last. We both were so impressed with how good the quality of the food was and the amazing flavors. The service was great and the server very knowledgeable. I would drive to Rehobeth (2.5 hours away from home) just to eat dinner here!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Olney, Maryland
“Outstanding find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I had as an appetizer the Hog Wings, which were outstanding. I had had shanks in the past, but these were by far the best. I also tried something I rarely have, fish and chips. It was excellent, not greasy at all. Service was excellent. I will definitely come back when in the area.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The best restaurant in Rehoboth Beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

I love Pig+Fish! Been there many times! Everytime the food and service were very good! We usually sit in the bar area. Chip is a great bartender! Very attentive and funny! Pork tacos are amazing! Crab cakes, pasta, mussels! Food is absolutely delicious, interesting, and with a deep flavor!
Can't wait to go there again!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Arlington, Virginia
“Delicious Food and awesome service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

My partner had the crab cakes and they were to die for. I had the swordfish and it was amazing. The wine was reasonably priced. We would go back there for the food and the service. Our waiter was awesome!

Visited September 2013
Virginia
“Casual restaurant with better than casual food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

this was our second time at the Pig & Fish (came two years ago on a short weekend trip) and enjoyed it again. First - the service was great. We had a very entertaining and well informed waiter who knew all the little details of each dish we asked about and was helpful about what we ordered. I had the chicken dish which they've been making for years and it was yummy - mashed potatoes with cauliflower, lightly sauteed chicken with sherry sauce. My husband had a wahoo with a Japanese influenced yummy sauce. And for dessert - I loved the bread pudding. it was so large a portion i was able to take some home and had it again at breakfast with coffee (it was even better the next day. Front bar room can be noisy so ask to sit in the back room.

• Visited September 2013