“Great Find!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 231 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Eat like a Pig.... Drink like a Fish. Our goal is to provide you with fresh ingredients, beautiful presentation, all at affordable prices. Pork, seafood, steaks, sandwiches, salads, pizzas - something for everyone. Open year round, with full bar and daily happy hour.
“Great Find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

While walking to our original destination, we ended up here because of the rain, and couldn't be happier. This was our server's first night working solo, and after a slow start did a great job. We shared flatbread pizza, mussels, pierogi and a meat and cheese board. Everything was great. The meat and cheese selection for the boards can be better, but it still was enjoyable. Family friendly, while maintaining a cool atmosphere.

Visited May 2013

84% Recommend
PA
“Still my favorite place in Rehoboth Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I reviewed this restaurant before, but wanted to review it again after visiting another 5 or 6 times. This place is great. We have had delicious food every time we have come here. Our meals have consisted of appetizers, lunches, dinners and desserts, and this time we had their delicious and refreshing Sangrias. We have had crab cakes, steak, pork, fish, beef, seafood, sandwiches...and we keep coming back. There was one sandwich I didn't "love" that I had last summer; a tangy pork done in vinegar. I love vinegar, but it was too tangy for my taste. The service has been great each time we have been there. We love Chip! He is friendly, fun, and knows the menu. I am not a dessert person, but we typically get two to share. My favorite is the bread pudding, although I did prefer when they served it in individual crocks instead of cut like traditional bread pudding. This does not stop me from getting it! It comes with ice cream and a delicious bourbon sauce. The teens love the brownie. We definitely will return and continue to recommend Pig + Fish to friends.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Newark, Delaware
“Yummy meal in Rehoboth!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I thought this menu was great because it contained something sure to please almost any appetite, from sandwiches to more fancy entrees. Everyone in my party thoroughly enjoyed their meal (pulled pork and brisket sandwiches and the Tabasco smoked pork tenderloin). The service was great and the only downsides were the noise (it was very loud) and the list of specialty beers was pretty sparse (they only had about 5 of the 15 listed).

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A nice stop in for lunch before check-in at hotel!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I started with the Strawberry Smash - very good! It's like a bourbon version of a mojito!! Hubby had Amendment 21 Sneak Attack on draft, which I also really liked! We shared the Applewood bacon crab dip served with toasted baguette.... heaven! Then we each ordered the crab cake sandwich served with fries, cole slaw and a pickle. From the first bite, I couldn't eat the crabcake sandwich; it tasted like dirt. I tried a piece of my husband's and it was the same. He said it did taste earthy. I ate my fries and handed over my sandwich to him. We told our waitress and she said it may be the seasonings in the crab cake or the aioli. Either way, I was very disappointed that they didn't even apologize or offer a reduction, since I left without having eaten an entree!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lewes, Delaware
“Best Appetizers in Rehoboth Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

We have never had entrees at The Pig + Fish, because their appetizers are so good; the PIE mussels are the best in the area. The atmosphere is comfortable and just fun to sit and casually enjoy the food. Love to go here for happy hour.

Visited April 2013