“Yummy meal in Rehoboth!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 216 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Eat like a Pig.... Drink like a Fish. Our goal is to provide you with fresh ingredients, beautiful presentation, all at affordable prices. Pork, seafood, steaks, sandwiches, salads, pizzas - something for everyone. Open year round, with full bar and daily happy hour.
Newark, Delaware
“Yummy meal in Rehoboth!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I thought this menu was great because it contained something sure to please almost any appetite, from sandwiches to more fancy entrees. Everyone in my party thoroughly enjoyed their meal (pulled pork and brisket sandwiches and the Tabasco smoked pork tenderloin). The service was great and the only downsides were the noise (it was very loud) and the list of specialty beers was pretty sparse (they only had about 5 of the 15 listed).

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“A nice stop in for lunch before check-in at hotel!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I started with the Strawberry Smash - very good! It's like a bourbon version of a mojito!! Hubby had Amendment 21 Sneak Attack on draft, which I also really liked! We shared the Applewood bacon crab dip served with toasted baguette.... heaven! Then we each ordered the crab cake sandwich served with fries, cole slaw and a pickle. From the first bite, I couldn't eat the crabcake sandwich; it tasted like dirt. I tried a piece of my husband's and it was the same. He said it did taste earthy. I ate my fries and handed over my sandwich to him. We told our waitress and she said it may be the seasonings in the crab cake or the aioli. Either way, I was very disappointed that they didn't even apologize or offer a reduction, since I left without having eaten an entree!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lewes, Delaware
“Best Appetizers in Rehoboth Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

We have never had entrees at The Pig + Fish, because their appetizers are so good; the PIE mussels are the best in the area. The atmosphere is comfortable and just fun to sit and casually enjoy the food. Love to go here for happy hour.

Visited April 2013
Washington, DC
“A Rehoboth Beach Classic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Pig & Fish is a wonderful restaurant that should be on everyone's must eat at places when in Rehoboth. The beer selection is great, as is the drink menu. The food is equally great. There are daily specials along with all the classics.

Visited April 2013
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Their food in Rehoboth is much better than their counterpart on Rt 1. Sangria in the summer is awesome. I wish there were more specials, food, can be redundant. Salads are fresh. Wait staff is inconsistent. Sometimes attentive, sometimes they disappear.

Visited February 2013