“25% gratuity included!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dover, Vermont
“25% gratuity included!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Went last night with 4 adults 2 kids. Food was good $5 burger night but they charge $2 for cheese. Waitress was by herself so a slight wait to order. All was fine but when it came time to pay she said gratuity was included (but not rang in you had to write it in). She told us the amount to write in and my father in law wrote that amount without question. We looked this morning and she got us for 25%! Welcome back to Delaware! Scamtastic!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
barboyLewes, Owner at Finbar's Pub & Grill, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
It has never been our policy to add 25% to any check even on 50% off burger nights. We no longer add any gratuity to any table.I wish you would have contacted us directly so I could properly look in to this and resolve it.

SILVER SPRING
“Great Atmosphere and Best Happy Hour!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Loved everything about Finbar's : service, food, decor and atmosphere were tops. Their happy hour is a real bargain with nice portions of delicious food and a large variety of drinks.

Visited August 2012
Long Island New York
“Good food, great service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Group of 10 went. No reservation, seated quickly. We always have dinner here when we come to Rehoboth. The food was very good & the prices were fair. We'll be back again!

Visited October 2012
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Lovely Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We always sit at the bar and enjoy half price appetizers before 7. The martinis are perfect and the bartenders are friendly. We love Finbar's!

Visited September 2012
DC
“Excellent food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I never write reviews but it was just such a great meal and I saw the Tripadvisor sticker at their front door so I decided to share my experience. Me and my friend got there after 9 pm on Friday. I was visiting from D.C. for couple of days. The place was still pretty busy. The bar was full so we were seated at a nice table by the window. The whole place is just gorgeous. You wouldn't expect to find a place like that in Rehoboth. Our waitress was really friendly and she walked us through the menu. We were pretty indecisive and she was patiently answering all the questions we had and she made a lot of great suggestions. The food we got was excellent. Very fresh and tasty. The house wine I had was also really good. The prices were very reasonable. We truly enjoyed it! I will definitely be back next time I'm in Rehoboth.

• Visited August 2012