“Affordable beach motel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Beach View Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Beach View Motel
6 Wilmington Avenue, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971   |
Ranked #2 of 29 hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Williamsburg, Va
“Affordable beach motel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This was a good find right off the beach in Rehoboth Beach. There are only two buildings between the beach and the hotel, free parking is located onsite, lots of little perks like cookies and wine in the evening. We didn't try the complimentary breakfast in the morning, it sounds like the standard continental spread though. It's an older building but well maintained and it certainly didn't feel or look shabby.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms face out over the parking lot and are likely quieter during the busy season than the...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

554 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I have been going to the Beach View Motel for quite a few years. The place is always clean, staff is courteous and friendly, and I love the addition of the breakfast fair plus the wine & cookies. Adele is very good at her job and on occasion I have seen her deal with difficult customer in a very professional manner. Unfortunely, I am not good with names but the lady that is usually on evening shift is also very good. I have never seen her or Adele rattled when they are confronted with many customers at one time. The only issue I have come across that has bothered me is when I stay there in May and sometimes in October there is sometimes a problem with parking. When we go out for the evening and return sometimes there are no parking spaces on the lot. All and all the Beach View is a great place to stay. I have recommended the place to friends and family and upon their return they only have good things to say about the place. It would be nice if you were open year round but of course I understand the need to shut down for upgrades. Thank you for this opportunity to share my thoughts about the Beach View with you.

Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Our experience at Beach View exceeded my expectations. My daughter and I stayed at Beach View for a weekend and it was 'home away from home'. Our room was ready upon arrival, the staff welcomed us as if we were family, the cleanliness of the motel was immaculate. Our view from the balcony was perfect and we were one block from the amazing shopping and dining Rehoboth Beach offers. The homemade breakfast, afternoon wine and chocolate chip cookies made us feel like we were invited to a friends house instead of a motel. The beds were comfortable, rooms were warm and inviting and the simple touches will make this a definate annual stay for our 'girls weekend away'.

Room Tip: Third floor rooms have the best view of the ocean.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Fairfax Va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We really enjoyed our recent stay at the Beach View Motel. The room was clean and the sound of the surf, when you opened the door to the balcony was great and aided our sleep. The location was just close enough to easily visit some of the shops located on the side streets. The breakfast was better than we expected for the price of the room. The side view of the ocean from the third floor was nice, with a good breeze. We were just off the boardwalk, allowing us to stroll up and down along the beach.

Lititz, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We were fortunate enough to book a room at the Beach View for Sea Witch weekend....great location (last minute cancellation)....arrived to friendly fun staff at front desk....room was ready, clean, and pleasant....enjoyed afternoon 5-7 wine and late night chocolate chip cookies...YUM! Breakfast was a real surprise....not just cold cereal and juice....Kudos to the Beach View- you certainly offer a friendly, pleasant stay. THANKS!

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

The Beach View is a great hotel just about right on the beach! Very friendly service good amenities. Its an older hotel but its decorated up today and very clean. All the rooms have outside entrances, elevator too. They even have old school keys, no key cards here, very quaint.
It was a good price for being so very close to the beach.

Room Tip: Get a balcony side on the highest floor possible for the best view. Those are the rooms on Wilmingto...
Phila
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

This was our first time staying here and hopefully it will not be the last! Great location and view. We had a 3 rd floor balcony room. LOVED the rocking chairs on the balcony! Our room was very clean, spacious sink area, microwave and tiny fridge. I was a little worried at first as I saw we were the room directly off of the elevator but I heard no noise at all! The hotel was booked and was very quiet although it may be more noisy during the summer months. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. There was a nice little breakfast spread in the morning. At night they had wine and chocolate chip cookies and coffee/tea available during the day. The hotel was decorated for Halloween and I loved the little extra touches like the eyeballs in the water! lol! My only one real complaint is that the beds made too much noise and it is ok if you sleep by yourself but I felt bad moving and waking up my boyfriend! Can't wait to come back!

Room Tip: I would advise a balcony room for sure!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Beach View Motel? Share your experiences!