“Great Happy Hour!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Ocean View, Delaware, USA
“Great Happy Hour!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

And good company every time we have gone there. Selection of beers, wine and snacks are very reasonably priced and delicious. The happy hour includes a selection on oysters and clams either raw or steamed. Saturday HH is from opening until 6pm. Try it out.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ellicottville, New York
“Not that great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Once again, I am amazed and frustrated by the number of glowing reviews on Tripadvisor. Don't you people ever go to really good places? To this restaurant's credit, the oyster selection was good, but the presentation on the oversized platter was absurd. The oysters were great, but the tiny amount of horseradish and the ketchup cup, accompanied by a slender sliver of lemon did not suffice. There were two mystery sauces in cups, but neither did I receive any descriptions, nor did I like them. I only wanted a dozen oysters and some soup. I came in within a half-hour of closing, and was quite rushed by the bartender. As soon as I had ordered the oysters he wanted to know what else I needed, citing the impending closing time. I answered "only some soup." He still insisted on the type immediately. Once I decided, the soup arrived in a minute. Hey! It's soup. It will keep for five minutes. I won't go back. Henlopen City is worth the extra price and the wait. Also, they have way better beer.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
york, pa
“delish for both happy hour and dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Stopped by for happy hour. $3 house wines were great. Atmosphere was fun and friendly. We stopped by later that night for dinner. I had the pumpkin ravioli with lobster sauce. Awesome! Also had the baked oyster appetizer, which was very very tasty. Loved everything at Fins....can't wait to return!

Visited October 2013
West Chester, Pennsylvania, USA
“Great bar, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Love visiting Fins! Great food, bartenders are always friendly and accommodating! Order the potato skins!

Visited October 2013
Frederick, Maryland, United States
“Beachy seafood fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I almost did not go to this restaurant, what a huge miss had I visited my original destination! When I think of beach dining, I automatically envision seafood - well crafted, with all of the right components, and in a laid back, yet comfortable atmosphere.

And ... Welcome to Fins? This restaurant boasts two floors, AND two full service bars. Hardwoods throughout, and cozy, intimate tables spaced out just right. The menu has a healthy and mouth watering selection of seafood - enough to accommodate any pallet. And my favorite - flip the menu, and the wine list has a plethora of options - native and afar, glass and bottle options!

My meal was served in a timely manner, and each course thereafter. Everything appeared and tasted fresh. I couldn't have been happier with my dinner!

The service at my table was rather lacking in the friendly, personable, reviewing the menu, down to a simple smile. Although the serving seemed to be enjoying the company of other servers when returning to the bar.

Overall, this was a great place for beach atmosphere and dining!

• Visited October 2013