“GREAT PLACE FOR HAPPY HOUR AND MORE” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Late Night
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“GREAT PLACE FOR HAPPY HOUR AND MORE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I come here several times a month, almost year round. They have great happy hour specials, if the bar down stairs is full they also have one up stairs also. I also like the Lobster Roll, it reminds me of the ones I get up on Cape Cod. The service is good and prices aren't bad either.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ithaca, New York
“Decent, but somewhat forgettable overall”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Busy place, a casual and quaint atmosphere which was nice. I really didn't care for being sat at a wobly table with a stack of napkins underneath it to try to stabalize it. Time for some basic upkeep. Though the meals were a little pricey the food was decent and the seafood was fresh. My husband ordered the broiled seafood and I ordered the seafood pasta. While the seafood was fresh the sauce on my pasta was kind of runny and lacked flavor. My husband said his food was just "good" too and was in agreement with me about the sauce on my pasta. We like it, but would not be raving about it after leaving. The service was pretty lousy. Ok she got the order right, but only stopped back at the table once to check on us (and it was before we even had the chance to try our food yet). She had her smile on, but it was evident that she was not really into her job or being good at it. The bar seemed very lively and busy, and they have some good happy hour specials. So, if we were to come back here again I think we would just stick to happy hour.

Washington, DC
“Good Value... Great Crab Cakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Been to Rehoboth Beach for years and there's always a line outside Fins for dinner. We went for an early (4pm) dinner before leaving for home and we were served immediately. Happy Hour which starts at 4 pm also was only available at the bar so we did not partake. A $30 bottle of Chardonney and two crab cake sandwiches with fries were perfect for our final nite in Rehoboth. Crab cakes were perfectly broiled, FILLED with crab meat, and arrived hot off the grill. Service was prompt, efficient, and friendly. 1st time visit. This will become a tradition!

Lewes, DE
“Raw Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great Raw bar and rotating craft beer selection. Great Happy Hour deals daily except Saturday; Monday-Thursday 4-6 pm, Friday & Sunday opening to 6 pm.

Oakton, Virginia
“Great seafood meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Everything we ordered was great. Cioppino was among the best I've had. Grilled blackened fish, oysters on the half shell, and fish & chips also good. Also had a nice affordable wine list. Plan for a decent wait during Summer.

• Visited June 2013