“freshest seafood I have ever had!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Hoosick Falls, New York, United States
“freshest seafood I have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

everything was top notch and the kids meals come in a collectible Frisbee! priced right for what you get! the calamari was amazing!

Visited April 2013

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

The best fresh seafood in the area. Great quantity and quality. Choices are awesome along with all of the sauces and spices you can choose from.

Visited May 2013
Bordentown, NJ
“Great All Around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

We started with an appetizer of the hot crab dip - still bubbling when we got it! YUM! Even my husband loved it, and he's not a dip person, so that's saying something. I had the CRAB CAKES!!! Too much too eat - two 6 ounce cakes, all crab - had to take one of them to go. I had the spicy grits (Tasty!) and broccoli as sides. My husband had the cioppino and it was excellent - probably better than the crab cakes if that's possible.
this place was casual - more than I had anticipated, and I was happy about that. Service was casual and good and food was served fast even though most tables were taken. I'm sure in the summer this place has a waiting line and there are NO reservations taken. But I'd stand in line to come back. it's definitely worth it!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Next time I'm ordering more baked oysters for my main dish!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Situated right along Rehoboth Avenue so a nice view of the shops and people walking. Went here for lunch just before 2 on Saturday in early May. We were seated upstairs at the opposite side of the bar right away. The board of beers was behind us and we couldn't read it clearly when standing. We asked the waitress about a few of them, and she read from a piece of paper a description of each. After the 3rd one, she handed the paper over to us. They should just provide a descriptive menu of the beers to begin with! I had the SPF30 (coconut rum, pineaplle and orange juices with amaretto) - YUM! The Baked Oyster Sampler was so good we wanted to order another until the waitress said our lunch was hefty. We each ordered the lobster roll; I gave half to my hubby!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento, California
“crazy good crabcakes!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

The crab cakes were some of the best I have ever had! And a great happy hour menu! I would go there again for sure!

Visited May 2013