“Very Friendly Staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 29 hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Very Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Staff here was very friendly. Hotel is going through a nice re-model and was priced moderately well for the area. Very convenient to the boardwalk, cheap parking and room came with 2 breakfast buffets the next AM at their sister hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

130 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
West Chester, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I would NEVER NEVER again stay at this place !! After 20 years and a TON TON of $, forget it .

All they do now is change prices on you. One person tells you one thing, then they say they do not remember the conversation, then you talk to Manager or whatever they are down there and she asked the best she can do even quoted the wrong price from her manager is give me a 15% discount of PARKING, seriously PARKING and that is only if I have the ticket from last year that you place in your window.

That's what happened on booking for this year , terrible..

Come on who safes those !!! That please has not been the same since Kelly left and we will miss Lonnie .

It's really said to see how your treated after being such good customers for such a long time .

Do yourself a favor , don't stay here and go to

The Admiral Hotel
2 Baltimore Avenue
tell Booby I sent you , you will feel much more welcomed

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Same thing happened to me. I booked my room on the phone, told them I would be bringing my pug and was never told that there would be a charge for bringing my dog. Upon arrival they then told me it would be 50 bucks a night for my dog. Then to top it off the manager told me I should have lied and he wouldn't have charged me. The room was disgusting (stains all over the carpet), cigarette buts on the patio. For what I wound up paying I could have stayed somewhere much nicer.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

After booking a room over the phone, we were told upon arrival that the charge for our dogs would be an additional $100.00 per night over what we had been quoted. We were told that the GM was the only person who was authorized to deal with this discrepancy and that she would be in the next day.

Our dealings with Courtney Lankford (the GM) were nothing short of astonishing. When we told her what we were quoted over the phone she claimed that her employees never make a mistake in light of the fact that our deposit (as a percentage of the quoted amount) clearly reflected the lower figure. After presenting her with numerous facts to back up our claim it was apparent from the start that she had no intention of correcting the charges. Later while disputing the charges with our credit card provider she resorted to falsely accusing me of threatening the employees. (in fact, everyone else we had dealings with at the front desk were nothing short of pleasant)

To top it all off, the maids refused to clean our room because we had dogs (in crates) in the room, forcing us to procure our own supplies from the maid carts (toilet paper, clean towels, soap etc.) as well as staying in a dirty room for the next three days. Our dealings with The Breakers and especially Courtney were without a doubt the worst experience we have ever had within the hospitality industry.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Severn, Maryland, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Found M&M wrapper on the floor in plain sight. Found chocolate covered cherry between the bed and the night stand. Found a wheat chex on floor behind night stand. Dust and crumbs on the TV cabinet. TV is old and poor quality picture. Deck needed to be cleaned. Bathroom appeared clean. Beds appear to be full size. Tight for two adults. Stayed there last year and didn't have a problem. The price was much cheaper last year and the room was clean. Won't be back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Alexandria, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

So, we've stayed there many times due to the nice suites available. They only JUST got WIFI in the rooms, which was very good at last. However no restaurant or bar hardly a HOTEL makes. Anyway, friendly staff, nice clean rooms keeps us coming back. Look forward to their renovation.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

My family and I took a quick last minute trip and it was going to be a nasty weekend so we were all looking forward to swimming in the indoor pool they advertise. Don't stay here if its for the pool. The front desk staff informed us it has been closed for a year now. Why is this not posted on their website? I would have definitely stayed somewhere else! My kids were super disappointed! Room was mediocre. Good for quick last minute trip.

• Stayed March 2013

Been to The Breakers Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!