“Good restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Orlando, Florida
“Good restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

I was excited to visit here while in Lewes,DE on business. The atmosphere was welcoming, the food was good, the beer was good, and the server was OK. Not much knowledge of the beers (especially considering this is a craft beer joint) and the server wasn't as attentive as I would expect since it was the off-season and wasn't busy.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Good food, GREAT beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Full disclosure- I'm a bit of a DFH fangirl. That being said, no trip of mine to Rehoboth would ever be complete without a trip to the DFH Pub.

My favorite part is trying the pub exclusive beers. DFH has never been afraid to try new things so having some of their beers you can't get anywhere else is really fun. Too bad they don't allow you to purchase growlers of them!

For dinner I ordered a pizza. They make their pizza crust with the spent grains from their brewing process so they are earthy and a bit less sweet than your usual breads. My pizza was amazing, more of a flatbread than a traditional pizza but really delicious. We also tried to spent grain pretzel with some sort of dip and that was really good as well. The rest of the food was solid but nothing amazing.

Overall a great place with friendly staff, great beer, and good food!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, West Virginia
“Average food but great beer”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

After running the Rehobeth Beach half marathon, my wife and I headed here to relax. The environment was lively and relaxing. Our food was average, which means I enjoyed it, but it wasn't outstanding in any way. On the other hand, the beer selection and beers were wonderful. Full of taste and alcohol, they really made an impact.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Annapolis, Maryland
“Great beer!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Local craft beers at their best. Dogfish has made a mark with several offerings from the delicious IPA's to Namaste. I enjoyed my time with several locals at the bar on Saturday afternoon consuming these fine beverages. Now that's a good day.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Perfect pints and pizzas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

We had the pleasure of dining here over the weekend and couldn't have been more pleased. We sampled a number of new beers and the house made spirits. The food was amazing....spent grain pretzel was to die for and our pizzas were delectable. Staff was friendly, and our waitress rocked. We would definitely be regulars if we didn't live 400 miles away!