“Beer lovers get your buzz on!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Native American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Baltimore, Maryland
“Beer lovers get your buzz on!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

If you love beer, stop in for a few. Sit at the big bar and sample 'til your heart's content (mine is content, by the way, at about 9% but there are stronger brews)! You can pick up some cool merchandise to commemorate your visit, provided you can navigate it successfully up on departure!

I can't speak for the food. Only the beer.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“good beer and fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I love this place. comfort food, good service and good beer. Nice after a long bike ride or a day at the beach.

Visited August 2013
Media, Pennsylvania
“best beer I've ever had (plus good food)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Went twice this week. Did the beer sampler both times. Of the 10 beers I tried, all were good; 3 were superior. The food was good both times. A lot of big flavors to match the big-flavored beers. Sandwiches are expensive but in line with prices at Rehoboth. Entrees were too expensive for lunch but reasonably priced for dinner. Must return.

Two downsides: restrooms are tiny -- caused constant lines. Also, it's very loud -- would be difficult for anyone with hearing problems.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manassas, Virginia
“Great beer and great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I enjoyed Dogfish Head so much that we had lunch there both days we were in town (July 7-9, 2013). We visited each day right when it opened, so it wasn't overly busy like I have seen it get at night. I was having trouble deciding what beer I wanted and our waitress explained that I could try the 2 I was thinking about. She immediately brought over 2 tasting glasses that were totally full. I thought the food was delicious! I loved their crabcake sandwich and my boyfriend loved their fish and chips (really good batter on that). The service was quick and friendly each day we went. This is our go-to place when we visit Rehoboth!

Visited July 2013
Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
“Excellent food, outstanding beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We visited Dogfish Head 3 times in 4 days in order to sample the many outstanding beers. The food was delicious. I particularly liked the crab/corn bisque, spent grain pretzels, and crabcake salad. Worth the price.

• Visited August 2013