“We'll be back!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Annapolis, Maryland
“We'll be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed at this B&B because it's dog friendly and close to the beach and main activities in town. The presentation and food at breakfast were really good. There was a refrigerator available on our floor. The kitchen is accessible to the guests so if you need a cup, a glass, etc. it's all there. The outside deck was very pleasant. You can let your well behaved dog loose without worrying about him being able to run away. There's also a separate enclosed dog run. The hosts were very hospitable, friendly, and helpful for all our requests without being intrusive or overbearing. The room we had was very pleasant. From the living room to the front porch everything was well thought out for the comfort of the guests.

Room Tip: We had a room facing the street and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My husband and I feel in love with this B&B during our first visit in June. innkeepers Inez, Patrick and Sharon treated us like dear friends from the moment we walked in. Hands down, the best gourmet breakfast we have had at any B&B we have visited, and we have stayed at a lot. Just love the fact that we could park our car in their secure lot and walk everywhere we wanted to go.....so close to shopping, dining and the beach. Our dog enjoyed the amenities offered for him also; enclosed dog walk, enclosed super sized deck so he could join us for breakfast and of course the resident dogs who became his buddies. This wonderful B&B has become our June and September vacation destination, soooo affordable for what is offered!

• Stayed September 2013
Greenbelt, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

and they did! Most excellent stay with delicious great breakfasts, coffee all day that was better by far than Starbucks, and gracious care with tea, lemonade and popcorn for the TV watching. Libations for after dinner as well. The plants were so lovely, and the place was clean as a whistle.
Retro decor was an absolute hoot, and the antiques were charming. Stayed in Darrin II and was elated with its charm. we have been in lots of places, but this is just a super one. Returning with family for a Thanksgiving reunion, and can't wait!! These hosts and innkeeper can't do enough for you..highly recommended. Great value, great location.

Room Tip: Was pleased when asked for first floor room as now use a cane.
Green Features: Green to me. Recyling clearly marked. Towels were reused, and local water.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Loved this B&B! I usually stay in Marriott Hotels for work and haven't stayed in a B&B in a long time. I'd forgotten what I was missing! You feel part of the family at Bewitched and BeDazzled. We enjoyed talking with the other guests and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that they allow dogs! I don't have a dog so I got my "fix" in getting to pet them when we spent time in the courtyard. One of the days my girlfriend and I went for a bike ride and got caught in a rainstorm...returned totally soaked and filthy. We didn't think the dirt would come out. Inez immediately offered to wash them and when we returned from dinner that night they were in our rooms hung on hangers...all clean!! I also love that we could park our car and walk everywhere. Great restaurants and bars are minutes away...no worries about driving. Bottom line...thanks Inez for a fantastic weekend! We'll be back for sure!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Boone, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My partner and I were thrilled to find this B&B, which celebrates our much-loved Bewitched episodes and stars. Having stayed in many B&Bs around the world, it is always a pleasure to find one, like Bewitched, which is truly unique and utterly memorable. We stayed one night in the Samantha and Darrin room and two nights in the Endora room. Both were charming and very clean. The staff were engaging, attentive, and responsive to our needs. Our second night at the B&B was our wedding night (thank you Delaware for legalizing same-sex marriage... you have our gratitude and our travel/tourist dollars!), and we found a bottle of champagne on ice in our room after our small ceremony, along with a beautifully sincere card from the innkeepers. The free parking behind the B&B is a big plus. We're thankful to Inez, Patrick, and Aquila (and her daughter) for a most lovely stay.

Room Tip: The bright, comfortable Samantha and Darrin room seemed to have more space than other rooms. It con...
Wash, DC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I am truly surprised by the positive reviews for this place! I'm a longtime visitor to Rehoboth, but usually stay with friends. However, we wanted to bring the dogs and have some privacy so this looked like a great option as so few places in Rehoboth allow dogs. Innkeeper was a bit brusk upon arrival as if we were inconveniencing her, but whatever. The place IS clean, bed comfortable, bfast, offstreet parking, outside deck & showers are all great, but I couldn't get over how outdated the place was. It's not just the decor that is outdated (I mean the wallpaper is straight out of the 1980's and peeling), but the carpets, towels, robes, etc. are worn out. My robe even had a stain on the lapel! Also, there's no place to plug in electronic devices you might bring as all plugs were occupied. We had to unplug the TV to iron clothes. I know it's an old house, but an outlet strip for guests would be a good way to solve this. I feel like attention to detail here is lacking. Just because I bring my dogs doesn't mean I want to stay in a place that looks like it's gone to the dogs. I guess since they know they are pretty much the only game in town, they get away with charging such high prices. At $700 for a weekend, I could have stayed at an upscale hotel in NYC where at many good hotels dogs stay free. I won't be back to this place until they rip off the wallpaper, paint the walls and freshen the place up. Oh, and the coffee? Thank goodness there's a Starbucks just down the block.

Room Tip: The Darrin room in the front of the house. The room is small and next to a hall bathroom, but there...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
RBInnkeeper, Owner at Bewitched & BEDazzled B&B, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Positive reviews are given because most guest find their time here a wonderful experience away from their normal routine. I am sorry you and your girlfriend did not experience what you expected. Our B & B’s are some of the original houses in Rehoboth built in the late 1800’s. Bewitched is decorated in the theme of the 1980’s TV series “Bewitched.” Erin Murphy, herself, has been here to visit! You are correct that Rehoboth does have few places that are dog friendly and we are happy to provide that service to our dog loving friends. We also are happy to provide the many free amenities; off street parking, a gourmet breakfast served to your table each morning between 8 and 10, beach chairs and towels, filter water, fresh baked treats, iced tea and lemonade available all day, a large hot tub open until 10 pm. as well as an open cordial bar. For evenings in and rainy days we have large HD LED cable TV's in your private room. In the common areas full cable premium channels', Blue Ray Disc player, an apple TV's are connected to Hulu Plus, Netflix and over 1000 movies on a local hard drive. For the dogs we have outdoor sprayer hose and wicking doggie bathrobes. We also offer for our guest to keep their car in our lot after check-out while they have a final day at the beach and use the outdoor showers complete with vanity, mirrors, and hairdryers. Thank you for commenting that we are clean as our staff receives compliments and tips for the great services they provide. Thank you for your suggestion to provide outlet strips for guest.
Washington DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at Bewitched & BEDazzled. First I'll start off with the good. The facility was clean and tidy. The owner and the workers were very friendly and outgoing. They made it a point to talk to us and get our story. Breakfast was an eclectic mix on the two days we were there but was good overall. The location was within walking distance to the beach and boardwalk as well as all the restaurants. This is good because parking anywhere near the beach is a nightmare. The meters are basically 24hrs and it's difficult to find one that is available. Plus we had parking out back of the B&B and they were kind enough to give us a parking permit the one day that we wanted to lug a bunch of beach gear so we could park closer (there are residential parking within walking distance of the beach but it requires a permit).

Some quibbles that I had were the wireless signal from our room was weak but serviceable. My only quip against breakfast was the orange juice tasted literally watered down. Our room was quite small for the price we paid per night but we didn't spend all that much time in the room so it wasn't a big deal. It would have been nice to get a tour of the place to see where all the common areas.

Overall, we had an enjoyable experience. The graciousness of the host and good service more than made up for some of the small quibbles I had with the place. If we come to Rehoboth again, we likely would strongly consider staying there again. We would also recommend it to a friend or family member who is considering a B&B at Rehoboth.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Bewitched & BEDazzled B&B? Share your experiences!