I am truly surprised by the positive reviews for this place! I'm a longtime visitor to Rehoboth, but usually stay with friends. However, we wanted to bring the dogs and have some privacy so this looked like a great option as so few places in Rehoboth allow dogs. Innkeeper was a bit brusk upon arrival as if we were inconveniencing her, but whatever. The place IS clean, bed comfortable, bfast, offstreet parking, outside deck & showers are all great, but I couldn't get over how outdated the place was. It's not just the decor that is outdated (I mean the wallpaper is straight out of the 1980's and peeling), but the carpets, towels, robes, etc. are worn out. My robe even had a stain on the lapel! Also, there's no place to plug in electronic devices you might bring as all plugs were occupied. We had to unplug the TV to iron clothes. I know it's an old house, but an outlet strip for guests would be a good way to solve this. I feel like attention to detail here is lacking. Just because I bring my dogs doesn't mean I want to stay in a place that looks like it's gone to the dogs. I guess since they know they are pretty much the only game in town, they get away with charging such high prices. At $700 for a weekend, I could have stayed at an upscale hotel in NYC where at many good hotels dogs stay free. I won't be back to this place until they rip off the wallpaper, paint the walls and freshen the place up. Oh, and the coffee? Thank goodness there's a Starbucks just down the block.
- Also Known As:
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Hotel
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Year round, Romantic, Fun & Dog Friendly Bed and Breakfast get-away in Downtown, Rehoboth Beach. Park for free in our lot. Steps to free ocean access & Tax Free dinning, shopping & clubbing. Come inside the warm, living rooms in one of our Two uniquely but joined Themed Bed and Breakfast, The Bewitched B&B rooms are designed as if by the Bewitched TV star themselves were living here..& Bedazzled living room and unique legendary star studded rooms are filled with the best of the Golden age of Hollywood. Visit all the stars and discover old and new memories! Relax at our Resort on the 4000 Square foot Sun Deck with Lounging Chairs, a sunken Hot Tub. Sit and enjoy our People & doggie park and 75' run. Free Cable LED HD TV's in every room Wi-Fi, PARKING & DVD's. Our Sweets, tea, coffee & Cordial bar open 24/7. Each morning a full, gourmet breakfast is served. Picnic Lunch and Dinner available for additional fees. ... more less