I had to make last minute arrangements for a summer stay with my daughter (24) and son (17). I also wanted a pet-friendly place. We had never been to Rehoboth and I had not been to a B & B in over 30 years. Bedazzled and Bewitched is a quaint, cozy, and appealing B & B that elicits lots of nostalgia - we stayed in the Bewitched House with all the photos of that show that I grew up watching.
The B & B is in an excellent location - about a 12-15 minute walk from the beach and boardwalk through a nice neighborhood and a 5-10 minute walk to many restaurants on Rehoboth Avenue.
Inez Conover was extremely helpful in helping our dog acclimate to the new place - her office was stocked with a supplement for dogs to help them calm down and she had a crate on hand so we could leave him in the room on the first day without worrying. He acclimated easily.
Also, when we discovered our room (Aunt Clara's room) was too small for the 3 of us, Inez was most accommodating in giving us a good deal on getting an additional room.
We enjoyed eating breakfast on the deck in the mornings and Patrick as well as inez and other staff were most friendly in serving us. Patrick is a whiz at making delectable sweets.
I will say that it was my fault that I did not think much about breakfast before coming despite having many dietary restrictions. Be advised that if you are vegetarian/vegan/avoid sweets and do not like to eat bacon/sausage and lots of gourmet sweets selections for breakfast, you need to inform Inez and Patrick in advance. I did not feel right in saying I could not or did not wish to eat many of the items since it was my fault for not alerting them ahead of time.
I am giving this place only average though on sleep quality and the rooms average because the Aunt Clara room, although quiet, cute, and nicely decorated - was so small. I do yoga every morning and even though I am petite (5'2), I could barely stretch my body fully in any direction - there was almost no free floor space. I shared the room with my daughter and I felt really cramped. The bathroom was also small and the sink was tiny. We had to pile our toiletries on the floor.
Overall, though, this
- Also Known As:
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Hotel
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Year round, Romantic, Fun & Dog Friendly Bed and Breakfast get-away in Downtown, Rehoboth Beach. Park for free in our lot. Steps to free ocean access & Tax Free dinning, shopping & clubbing. Come inside the warm, living rooms in one of our Two uniquely but joined Themed Bed and Breakfast, The Bewitched B&B rooms are designed as if by the Bewitched TV star themselves were living here..& Bedazzled living room and unique legendary star studded rooms are filled with the best of the Golden age of Hollywood. Visit all the stars and discover old and new memories! Relax at our Resort on the 4000 Square foot Sun Deck with Lounging Chairs, a sunken Hot Tub. Sit and enjoy our People & doggie park and 75' run. Free Cable LED HD TV's in every room Wi-Fi, PARKING & DVD's. Our Sweets, tea, coffee & Cordial bar open 24/7. Each morning a full, gourmet breakfast is served. Picnic Lunch and Dinner available for additional fees. ... more less