As part of a “last minute” decision to visit some family in the Rehoboth/Lewes area, my husband and I searched online for a decent place to stay overnight that would allow accommodations for our Tibetan Terrier, Sari. We made sure we were within the beaches’ schedules to allow dogs along the boardwalk, as we really wanted to let her experience a real beach for the first time in the 3 years we’ve had her, and specifically wanted to stay close to the water. We were also on budget, so when we found the “Samantha and Darrin” room at Bewitched & Bedazzled, just 3 blocks from the boardwalk, it seemed like the perfect place! We weren’t prepared for just how perfect…
Upon our Wednesday arrival we met with Inez, who had taken the opportunity to upgrade us to the “Humphrey Bogart” room, for free, since we were the only patrons staying that night! It was such a kind and unexpected gesture, and truly appreciated. The room was perfect! So charming, with gorgeous hardwood flooring, a beautiful fireplace, stunning 4-poster bed, Jacuzzi tub, and some incredibly interesting Bogart artifacts and replicas. In fact, the entire house is just decked out with amazing posters and art pieces! My husband is more of the classic movie buff, and he was thoroughly impressed. I just thought it all looked really cool!
Because our stay was so short, we didn’t really have enough time to take advantage of things like the enclosed deck and hot tub, or the 1,000s of movies on the great big TV in the living room (with Apple TV and a Wii!). But Sari did get some good use of the fenced in “dog run” which was very convenient for potty needs.
The following morning, breakfast was served in the (again, very charming) sun porch, by Patrick, and it was delicious! Our day was properly started with waffles for me, and a specifically requested (the night before, and fulfilled without a hitch) gluten-free version for my husband, both with pears, sausage, and a fresh fruit cup. I also got a delicious, freshly baked blueberry muffin.
It was so nice to have a place we could feel comfortable bringing Sari, because we’ve yet to take her on any overnights before this trip. She also got along very well with both of Inez’s adorable pups, and with Patrick’s (enormous and incredibly gentle) Malmut, Rook. I can say honestly, and without any doubt, we won’t even consider looking elsewhere the next time we take the trip down to DE. We will book and stay at the “B&B” B&B!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Year round, Romantic, Fun & Dog Friendly Bed and Breakfast get-away in Downtown, Rehoboth Beach. Park for free in our lot. Steps to free ocean access & Tax Free dinning, shopping & clubbing. Come inside the warm, living rooms in one of our Two uniquely but joined Themed Bed and Breakfast, The Bewitched B&B rooms are designed as if by the Bewitched TV star themselves were living here..& Bedazzled living room and unique legendary star studded rooms are filled with the best of the Golden age of Hollywood. Visit all the stars and discover old and new memories! Relax at our Resort on the 4000 Square foot Sun Deck with Lounging Chairs, a sunken Hot Tub. Sit and enjoy our People & doggie park and 75' run. Free Cable LED HD TV's in every room Wi-Fi, PARKING & DVD's. Our Sweets, tea, coffee & Cordial bar open 24/7. Each morning a full, gourmet breakfast is served. Picnic Lunch and Dinner available for additional fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Bewitched & BEDazzled B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Bed And Breakfast