“Follow your Nose” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Wilmington, DE
“Follow your Nose”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Although Samantha may have twinkled her nose so many times throughout the shows, you won't turn up your nose at The Bewitched B&B. Very Quaint, Classy, Stylish...an overall enjoyable experience. Patrick is very friendly, courteous and welcoming. Follow your nose, as his homemade cookies on the counter, his exceptional breakfast and desserts in the morning are chef quality and will tempt you back for another stay. Although we don't have dogs, there were no interruptions with noise or discomfort with smells. In fact, Rook, the house mascot, is very laid back and fits in perfectly.

Dominick A.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

295 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Springfield, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I spend a night at this B&B, and it was my first at one (not for my wife). All in all, it was a very good experience. We were at the "Darrin" room. The room was not that big, but I did not expect much bigger from B&B anyway,(about the size of a regular bedroom). The room was clean, and with essential amenities (internet and flat screen tv). The bathroom was a tad too small, but clean, and functional. The best of our experience was definitely the attention provided by our host, Patrick, and his husky Rook. Patrick was very welcoming, and fully accommodating to all of our needs, and an excellent cook. The breakfast was very good, fresh, very tasty, and in perfect amounts. We had complimentary coffee and tea all through the day. I was there off season, end of October, so there were very few other guests, and the ambient was very quiet and relaxing. Patrick also was nice enough to show us other rooms, for future reference. These vary in size and amenities, so it might be worth checking if an upgrade would be worth it for you. In summary I think that this B&B offers an excellent value for the money (specially off season), and in what respects to service, which for me is very important, it was excellent. I would definitely come again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

My wife and I have been going to this place since our engagement weekend 5 years ago. We have always had a first class experience. Inez and staff have always been extremely accommodating and professional. The inn is charming and cozy with easy access to the beach and local restaurants. In our most recent visit, we were once again reminded of why we love this place so much. Inez made a special birthday card for me and upgraded us to the lovely Judy Garland room. Also, Chef Patrick happily accommodated my vegetarian diet even though I failed to mention it until the morning after we arrived. We enjoyed two great gourmet breakfasts and several warm soaks in the hot tub. Inez’ gregarious nature made our stay so comfortable and enjoyable. Also, my wife forgot her purse at the inn, which we failed to realize until we were an hour out of Rehoboth. She was so frenzied and upset but when we called Inez she reassured her and graciously offered to send the purse the next day by mail (she also refused my offer to pay for the postage). We highly recommend the Bewitched and Bedazzled Bed and Breakfast and think Inez is awesome.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayed at Bewitched for 4 nights this summer. Upon checkin we were upgraded to a larger room by Patrick who is not only a charming host but a wonderful cook. Every morning we were served a delicious breakfast on the outside deck...eggs benedict, omelets, french toast and always with homemade muffins.
This is a pet friendly b and b but no worries...it is spotless!
Walk to the beach and all the wonderful restaurants.
Inez and Patrick were so helpful and made this a wonderful vacation.
Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a little mid-week fall beach getaway for his 30th birthday and loved it. Inez and Patrick were so sweet and warming. Inez met us and helped us bring in our bags at 9pm Tuesday night. My husband had a birthday card waiting for him on our bed when we arrived which was so sweet. We brought our 10 month old golden doodle, who is, let's just say, not discreet :) and she loved it there. She played with the other dogs (there were mostly small ones) and we took her to the beach every day to play and run around (that's what is great about going in the Fall). I think the best part of our stay was Patrick's gourmet and DELICIOUS breakfast! We looked forward to breakfast every morning. We felt very at home there. Thanks so much for such a great stay!

Wilmington, Delaware, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

From the moment you make your reservation, the staff makes sure they can accommodate your needs. On the day of your arrival, the staff calls to see what time you will be checking in so that someone will be there to accommodate and WELCOME you!
This was my second stay at this pet friendly inn, and my husband and love it. Every room is so clean and comfortable. The linens are soft and the beds are comfortable!! We have stayed in pet friendly inns before that were dirty and smelled awful. This place is impeccable. Just so homey and welcoming!
We had our Shih Tzu with us and it was so nice to just sit on the beautiful deck and relax. Also, The inn is located in a terrific spot. You cannot beat the price, the amenities or locale. I wouldn't stay any where else in Rehoboth.

manalapan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I don’t even know where to begin to express my LOVE for this charming Inn. Inez and Patrick are so accommodating, friendly, fun, and witty! My husband and I come from Central NJ to stay at this Inn, and were celebrating my husband’s birthday. Patrick helped me surprise my husband with a birthday cake which he delivered to the room later that night. My husband loved it! Patrick also offered to make our dinner reservation for that night, as well. They have a wonderful back patio with tables to relax at, as well as a hot tub. Very pet friendly, so if you have a dog they can come on the trip too.  Breakfast was delicious! We had juice and coffee, a fresh, warm muffin, stuffed french toast topped with peaches and strawberries, sausage, and fresh fruit. It was the perfect breakfast after a long night of dancing at the Summer House haha This is our second time coming here, and I would (and plan) to come back again soon. I want to bring some family members with us next time. Our first time here, we stayed in the Judy Garland room, and this time we stayed in the Humphrey Bogart room. Both are GREAT and cozy rooms with king sized beds, fireplaces, private bath, flat screen tv, and privacy. They have a mini fridge outside to door, so you can brings some drinks and snacks with you if you like. The main room of the Inn always has tea, coffee, and a tasty treats. The Inn is in a GREAT location. They are within blocks from casual and upscale restaurants. We highly recommend Blue Moon if you like upscale but not stuffy, amazing food, excellent service, and great drinks. If you are more of a beer and burger person, you MUST go to Dogfish Head. They brew their own beer and it is one of my favorite beers. If you love seafood, FINS is cozy and good fresh seafood, but if you like sushi the Cultured Pearl is awesome (they have koi fish ponds throughout and have a roof top seating, as well). Overall, I love the town because of this quaint B&B, the friendly people, the amazing food and drinks, and the beach! Thank you again Inez and Patrick for making our trip there special. 

Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Bewitched & BEDazzled B&B? Share your experiences!