I spend a night at this B&B, and it was my first at one (not for my wife). All in all, it was a very good experience. We were at the "Darrin" room. The room was not that big, but I did not expect much bigger from B&B anyway,(about the size of a regular bedroom). The room was clean, and with essential amenities (internet and flat screen tv). The bathroom was a tad too small, but clean, and functional. The best of our experience was definitely the attention provided by our host, Patrick, and his husky Rook. Patrick was very welcoming, and fully accommodating to all of our needs, and an excellent cook. The breakfast was very good, fresh, very tasty, and in perfect amounts. We had complimentary coffee and tea all through the day. I was there off season, end of October, so there were very few other guests, and the ambient was very quiet and relaxing. Patrick also was nice enough to show us other rooms, for future reference. These vary in size and amenities, so it might be worth checking if an upgrade would be worth it for you. In summary I think that this B&B offers an excellent value for the money (specially off season), and in what respects to service, which for me is very important, it was excellent. I would definitely come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Year round, Romantic, Fun & Dog Friendly Bed and Breakfast get-away in Downtown, Rehoboth Beach. Park for free in our lot. Steps to free ocean access & Tax Free dinning, shopping & clubbing. Come inside the warm, living rooms in one of our Two uniquely but joined Themed Bed and Breakfast, The Bewitched B&B rooms are designed as if by the Bewitched TV star themselves were living here..& Bedazzled living room and unique legendary star studded rooms are filled with the best of the Golden age of Hollywood. Visit all the stars and discover old and new memories! Relax at our Resort on the 4000 Square foot Sun Deck with Lounging Chairs, a sunken Hot Tub. Sit and enjoy our People & doggie park and 75' run. Free Cable LED HD TV's in every room Wi-Fi, PARKING & DVD's. Our Sweets, tea, coffee & Cordial bar open 24/7. Each morning a full, gourmet breakfast is served. Picnic Lunch and Dinner available for additional fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Bewitched & BEDazzled B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Bed And Breakfast