“Lovely Stay!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bewitched & BEDazzled Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Bewitched & BEDazzled Bed & Breakfast
You added Bewitched & BEDazzled Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
65 Lake Ave, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971   |
Ranked #6 of 16 Rehoboth Beach B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
New York City, New York
“Lovely Stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayed at Bewitched for 4 nights this summer. Upon checkin we were upgraded to a larger room by Patrick who is not only a charming host but a wonderful cook. Every morning we were served a delicious breakfast on the outside deck...eggs benedict, omelets, french toast and always with homemade muffins.
This is a pet friendly b and b but no worries...it is spotless!
Walk to the beach and all the wonderful restaurants.
Inez and Patrick were so helpful and made this a wonderful vacation.
Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a little mid-week fall beach getaway for his 30th birthday and loved it. Inez and Patrick were so sweet and warming. Inez met us and helped us bring in our bags at 9pm Tuesday night. My husband had a birthday card waiting for him on our bed when we arrived which was so sweet. We brought our 10 month old golden doodle, who is, let's just say, not discreet :) and she loved it there. She played with the other dogs (there were mostly small ones) and we took her to the beach every day to play and run around (that's what is great about going in the Fall). I think the best part of our stay was Patrick's gourmet and DELICIOUS breakfast! We looked forward to breakfast every morning. We felt very at home there. Thanks so much for such a great stay!

Wilmington, Delaware, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

From the moment you make your reservation, the staff makes sure they can accommodate your needs. On the day of your arrival, the staff calls to see what time you will be checking in so that someone will be there to accommodate and WELCOME you!
This was my second stay at this pet friendly inn, and my husband and love it. Every room is so clean and comfortable. The linens are soft and the beds are comfortable!! We have stayed in pet friendly inns before that were dirty and smelled awful. This place is impeccable. Just so homey and welcoming!
We had our Shih Tzu with us and it was so nice to just sit on the beautiful deck and relax. Also, The inn is located in a terrific spot. You cannot beat the price, the amenities or locale. I wouldn't stay any where else in Rehoboth.

manalapan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I don’t even know where to begin to express my LOVE for this charming Inn. Inez and Patrick are so accommodating, friendly, fun, and witty! My husband and I come from Central NJ to stay at this Inn, and were celebrating my husband’s birthday. Patrick helped me surprise my husband with a birthday cake which he delivered to the room later that night. My husband loved it! Patrick also offered to make our dinner reservation for that night, as well. They have a wonderful back patio with tables to relax at, as well as a hot tub. Very pet friendly, so if you have a dog they can come on the trip too.  Breakfast was delicious! We had juice and coffee, a fresh, warm muffin, stuffed french toast topped with peaches and strawberries, sausage, and fresh fruit. It was the perfect breakfast after a long night of dancing at the Summer House haha This is our second time coming here, and I would (and plan) to come back again soon. I want to bring some family members with us next time. Our first time here, we stayed in the Judy Garland room, and this time we stayed in the Humphrey Bogart room. Both are GREAT and cozy rooms with king sized beds, fireplaces, private bath, flat screen tv, and privacy. They have a mini fridge outside to door, so you can brings some drinks and snacks with you if you like. The main room of the Inn always has tea, coffee, and a tasty treats. The Inn is in a GREAT location. They are within blocks from casual and upscale restaurants. We highly recommend Blue Moon if you like upscale but not stuffy, amazing food, excellent service, and great drinks. If you are more of a beer and burger person, you MUST go to Dogfish Head. They brew their own beer and it is one of my favorite beers. If you love seafood, FINS is cozy and good fresh seafood, but if you like sushi the Cultured Pearl is awesome (they have koi fish ponds throughout and have a roof top seating, as well). Overall, I love the town because of this quaint B&B, the friendly people, the amazing food and drinks, and the beach! Thank you again Inez and Patrick for making our trip there special. 

Gainesville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Spent 3days at this charming B&B. We stayed in the Bette Davis room while our friends enjoyed the Bogart room. We were graciously welcomed and given a tour by the veryfriendly owner, Inez . They have thought of everythingthat a guest could possibly need. We enjoyed a delicous breakfast each day accompanied by fresh fruit and home baked goodies. The biscuit jar in our Living room was filled with homemade brownies each day!! The place was very clean as well. Would definitely stay there again . Thank you Inez and Chef Patrick!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Kutztown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

This was the place for to relax and be pampered. Recently stayed at Bewitched & Bedazzeled B&B....I can not say anything bad about my three night stay. They greeted us late at night with just a wonderful warm welcome and a tour of the place and after the tour we knew where everything was that we would need. They provided us with everything but our clothing. The hot tub was fabulous even in the rain. I feel the hot tub is a special addition to the B&B. Actually I would call it a little resort not a B&B. The breakfast was wonderful and most importantly the warm and friendly owners and workers and of course, I can't forget the friendly dogs...this was wonderful especially since I am a dog lover. Cant wait to go back again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are decorated to perfection!