“Outstanding and Worth EVERY penny!!” 5 of 5 stars

Free room upgrade
Ranked #6 of 16 Rehoboth Beach B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
“Outstanding and Worth EVERY penny!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

From the moment you make your reservation, the staff makes sure they can accommodate your needs. On the day of your arrival, the staff calls to see what time you will be checking in so that someone will be there to accommodate and WELCOME you!
This was my second stay at this pet friendly inn, and my husband and love it. Every room is so clean and comfortable. The linens are soft and the beds are comfortable!! We have stayed in pet friendly inns before that were dirty and smelled awful. This place is impeccable. Just so homey and welcoming!
We had our Shih Tzu with us and it was so nice to just sit on the beautiful deck and relax. Also, The inn is located in a terrific spot. You cannot beat the price, the amenities or locale. I wouldn't stay any where else in Rehoboth.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
manalapan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I don’t even know where to begin to express my LOVE for this charming Inn. Inez and Patrick are so accommodating, friendly, fun, and witty! My husband and I come from Central NJ to stay at this Inn, and were celebrating my husband’s birthday. Patrick helped me surprise my husband with a birthday cake which he delivered to the room later that night. My husband loved it! Patrick also offered to make our dinner reservation for that night, as well. They have a wonderful back patio with tables to relax at, as well as a hot tub. Very pet friendly, so if you have a dog they can come on the trip too.  Breakfast was delicious! We had juice and coffee, a fresh, warm muffin, stuffed french toast topped with peaches and strawberries, sausage, and fresh fruit. It was the perfect breakfast after a long night of dancing at the Summer House haha This is our second time coming here, and I would (and plan) to come back again soon. I want to bring some family members with us next time. Our first time here, we stayed in the Judy Garland room, and this time we stayed in the Humphrey Bogart room. Both are GREAT and cozy rooms with king sized beds, fireplaces, private bath, flat screen tv, and privacy. They have a mini fridge outside to door, so you can brings some drinks and snacks with you if you like. The main room of the Inn always has tea, coffee, and a tasty treats. The Inn is in a GREAT location. They are within blocks from casual and upscale restaurants. We highly recommend Blue Moon if you like upscale but not stuffy, amazing food, excellent service, and great drinks. If you are more of a beer and burger person, you MUST go to Dogfish Head. They brew their own beer and it is one of my favorite beers. If you love seafood, FINS is cozy and good fresh seafood, but if you like sushi the Cultured Pearl is awesome (they have koi fish ponds throughout and have a roof top seating, as well). Overall, I love the town because of this quaint B&B, the friendly people, the amazing food and drinks, and the beach! Thank you again Inez and Patrick for making our trip there special. 

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Gainesville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Spent 3days at this charming B&B. We stayed in the Bette Davis room while our friends enjoyed the Bogart room. We were graciously welcomed and given a tour by the veryfriendly owner, Inez . They have thought of everythingthat a guest could possibly need. We enjoyed a delicous breakfast each day accompanied by fresh fruit and home baked goodies. The biscuit jar in our Living room was filled with homemade brownies each day!! The place was very clean as well. Would definitely stay there again . Thank you Inez and Chef Patrick!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Kutztown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

This was the place for to relax and be pampered. Recently stayed at Bewitched & Bedazzeled B&B....I can not say anything bad about my three night stay. They greeted us late at night with just a wonderful warm welcome and a tour of the place and after the tour we knew where everything was that we would need. They provided us with everything but our clothing. The hot tub was fabulous even in the rain. I feel the hot tub is a special addition to the B&B. Actually I would call it a little resort not a B&B. The breakfast was wonderful and most importantly the warm and friendly owners and workers and of course, I can't forget the friendly dogs...this was wonderful especially since I am a dog lover. Cant wait to go back again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are decorated to perfection!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
philadelphia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Would definitely stay with our dog again! Will also reccomend to friends. Staff was wonderful and accommodating. Breakfast was great. A little more expensive than I would like to spend for a weekend getaway but bringing my dog made it worth the money.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

My two friends and myself along with our Greyhound stayed here this past weekend. We have stayed at 5 star resorts as well as other bed and breakfasts and feeling welcomed is the key to a great experience. We felt very welcomed as if we were at a friends beach home. Their complementary breakfast was very good each morning and Patrick is of great value to this business. I have read some of the unfavorable reviews and don't see where they could find fault with this B and B. The very concept of a bed and breakfast is that you are a guest in someones home. If you have children and expect amenities of a hotel then a bed and breakfast is not an intelligent option! Thank you for a great stay! We have told friends about our experience and we will be back! Gregg, mike, evan and Loney

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

The Bewitched and Bedazzled B &B was a fantastic stay. They are very dog friendly and Patrick the Innkeeper puts forth the extra effort in to making the stay forth very cent. We recommended staying here. Thanks again Bewitched & Bedazzled Staff. We look forward to staying with you again. Mike, Evan, Gregg, & Lonestar

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Bewitched & BEDazzled B&B? Share your experiences!