I don’t even know where to begin to express my LOVE for this charming Inn. Inez and Patrick are so accommodating, friendly, fun, and witty! My husband and I come from Central NJ to stay at this Inn, and were celebrating my husband’s birthday. Patrick helped me surprise my husband with a birthday cake which he delivered to the room later that night. My husband loved it! Patrick also offered to make our dinner reservation for that night, as well. They have a wonderful back patio with tables to relax at, as well as a hot tub. Very pet friendly, so if you have a dog they can come on the trip too. Breakfast was delicious! We had juice and coffee, a fresh, warm muffin, stuffed french toast topped with peaches and strawberries, sausage, and fresh fruit. It was the perfect breakfast after a long night of dancing at the Summer House haha This is our second time coming here, and I would (and plan) to come back again soon. I want to bring some family members with us next time. Our first time here, we stayed in the Judy Garland room, and this time we stayed in the Humphrey Bogart room. Both are GREAT and cozy rooms with king sized beds, fireplaces, private bath, flat screen tv, and privacy. They have a mini fridge outside to door, so you can brings some drinks and snacks with you if you like. The main room of the Inn always has tea, coffee, and a tasty treats. The Inn is in a GREAT location. They are within blocks from casual and upscale restaurants. We highly recommend Blue Moon if you like upscale but not stuffy, amazing food, excellent service, and great drinks. If you are more of a beer and burger person, you MUST go to Dogfish Head. They brew their own beer and it is one of my favorite beers. If you love seafood, FINS is cozy and good fresh seafood, but if you like sushi the Cultured Pearl is awesome (they have koi fish ponds throughout and have a roof top seating, as well). Overall, I love the town because of this quaint B&B, the friendly people, the amazing food and drinks, and the beach! Thank you again Inez and Patrick for making our trip there special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Year round, Romantic, Fun & Dog Friendly Bed and Breakfast get-away in Downtown, Rehoboth Beach. Park for free in our lot. Steps to free ocean access & Tax Free dinning, shopping & clubbing. Come inside the warm, living rooms in one of our Two uniquely but joined Themed Bed and Breakfast, The Bewitched B&B rooms are designed as if by the Bewitched TV star themselves were living here..& Bedazzled living room and unique legendary star studded rooms are filled with the best of the Golden age of Hollywood. Visit all the stars and discover old and new memories! Relax at our Resort on the 4000 Square foot Sun Deck with Lounging Chairs, a sunken Hot Tub. Sit and enjoy our People & doggie park and 75' run. Free Cable LED HD TV's in every room Wi-Fi, PARKING & DVD's. Our Sweets, tea, coffee & Cordial bar open 24/7. Each morning a full, gourmet breakfast is served. Picnic Lunch and Dinner available for additional fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Bewitched & BEDazzled B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Bed And Breakfast