“5 star service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bewitched & BEDazzled B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Bewitched & BEDazzled B&B
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersGold level
“5 star service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

Breakfast was a royal treat! Each day a healthy delicious and expertly presented meal. The staff was exceptional and rooms very nicely done. The price was better than its neighbors run down hotel the br------! Patrick has the makings of a top chef! Inez a true sweetheart! We will surely be back. Their clients were all great fun folks who we enjoyed very much. You won't be disappointed!

Trish and Mike

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Falls Church, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I have stayed twice at this B&B and both experiences have been perfect. I've stayed in both houses, and in one, the room was slightly larger. In the smaller house, the room wasn't quite as large but was certainly big enough for my friend and I to share, with two double beds. Add the outside showers, which are perfect after returning from the beach and I think this is a wonderful place to stay in Rehoboth. I will return!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Alexandria, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Bewitched and Bedazzled was everything they claim it to be: excellent condition, clean, comfortable, warm and welcoming. In addition It has personality and soul. We were looking for a pet friendly hotel for my first trip with a dog and it could not have been better. (As a fussy guest, I can assure you there was no mold and no pet odor). The accommodation and service are exceptional for both humans and pets! While the B and B is 2 and half blocks from the beach, it is on a quiet block at night and near a Starbucks by day. We were delighted to discover a pet friendly beach-all day- only a mile away. Sure, this B&B would be even better if it were ocean front but given the special accommodations we were looking for, we were very satisfied and even preferred being a block away from the more active restaurants and bars. Quiet yet close. Eat at Zebra across the street for a special dinner-- wonderful!! Special appreciation goes to Patrick for responding to our every need (including dietary restrictions) and Inez for the extra care and supplies for making our dog more at home. A winner.

Room Tip: We liked being upstairs away from the common area, but having said that, my relative liked being on...
Bethesda, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

This dump was so deplorable that we went to a real hotel for the same price because these liars had escalated the cost with fees to upwards of 200.00 for a mildewed room without a bathroom on that floor and not even a flat screen tv! When my family and I had gotten there and saw how really awful this was and complained about it, we waited about half and hour for someone to scream at us that we would be getting no refund for what we found out was really 200 instead of 130. The kids almost cried. This hellhole will cost you your time and money but most importantly your vacation.

Room Tip: just dont go
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
RBInnkeeper, Owner at Bewitched & BEDazzled B&B, responded to this review, September 2, 2012
Hi I am the owner of this incredible Bed & Breakfast, it is spotless and we have no mold. I was also the one who booked this room, it was our last room available for a busy weekend, I made clear to this guest that the room, where we provide robes, slippers, totes and amenities utilized a bath and a half on the floor above. She said that was fine, that her son and a daughter would be OK . Upon arrival the guest and her family was shown the room and all of our amenities, all was fine After they checked into the room, and brought in their luggage, the teens went into the hot tub and then, they went to the beach with our towels and chairs. Five hours later contacted one on my staff and stated that she did not like that the kids had to use a bath and a half available to them on the floor above. I was unavailable, she was asked to wait a few minutes until I returned to the office, She asked a guest if they knew where I lived and she proceeded to enter my private apartment without even knocking. The other guest were appalled at the entire incident and this woman was embarrassed for all that commotion she was causing. In addition to the two baths our guest have access to two outdoor enclosed showers rooms with a shower area and a mirror and sink and all amenities to include a hair dryer. Once I advised the woman that she was not getting a refund, she said she would keep the keys so I could not re-rent the room. I agreed the room was hers for the weekend.
Laurel, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

My two night stay was an extraordinary experience! Patrick made our stay so comfortable I can't wait to go back again. Hot breakfast was prepared each morning, The oatmeal bake was my favorite! Oatmeal that was sliced like a cake with blueberries in it placed on top of a bed of strawberries and yogurt on top was pure heaven. Not only was the food good the service and location of the B & B was awesome. Close to the boardwalk, beach, and stores. My adult son, dog and I had an unforgettable mini vacation.

Hampton, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

This was beyond my expectations! The staff was wonderful and friendly, especially Richard...he is a hell of a cook and a beautiful soul! loved his breakfast every morning ;0)...without a doubt a great place to stay anytime of the year and they make you feel at home.
This wonderful B&B should be #1 on the list.
Sandy Valencia (VA)

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

We had a great time at Bewitched B&B. The hostess and staff were wonderful. The best part of our stay was the breakfasts (amazing!!), the outdoor showers (great for after a visit to the beach), extra beach towels and chairs, and how close the B&B was to the main strip (walking to the beach was only about 10min or so).

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Bewitched & BEDazzled B&B? Share your experiences!