This is by far the worst B&B we have ever stayed at. It is way overspriced and in need of some serious renovations and better service. When we arrived, the employee was rude and unwelcoming. Her office off of the kitchen looked more like a supply closet! After a quick explaination of when "breakfast" is served and the rules of the hot tub, we were shown to our rooms, the Aunt Clara and Endora. Our room was disgusting. It hadn't been dusted in a long time, the TV didn't work, the bed was made lopsided, it was dank and dirty. I started sneezing the minute we walked in and continued sneezing while we were in there. Walking into the bathroom, my heart fell even more. The wallpaper was peeling off in different areas, the shower had a huge chip in the floor, there were stains on the walls, and not a towel in sight. I am not sure about the theme of the place, but I was expecting more in the way of the Bewitched motiff. There were a few pictures of Aunt Clara, and on the bed was a binder telling about her. Unfortunatly, we couldn't read the literature as the pages that had been printed from the internet (real classy) had been spilled on and the words all smeared. I think one of the most irritating aspects of this room, were the pleas for tips found in the form of envelopes sitting on the dusty dresser! We used the hot tub that night, and all noticed that it smelled of mildew. Once in the tub, there were clumps of hair floating around in it. When I immediately got out, I found that my skin smelled of mildew as well, disgusting. The next morning, we arrived for breakfast! I came into the kitchen and said goodmorning, but the woman said nothing in return, very welcoming...not. She announced that she had made pancakes which were on a plate under foil, and peach muffins. There was also boiled eggs, yogurt, toast, and fruit. The pancakes were cold, obviously, and the peach muffin was an undercooked bland mess. There was no bacon or other meat, nothing of real substance. We were given small dessert plates to "help ourselves." Once we had our plates, we turned around to find the dining room...no such thing! You can eat outside in the heat, or go into the front entrance room and sit at a tiny table. I opened my yogurt only to find it had expired the week before, sure not a big deal, but when you pay $260 a night, you expect the yogurt to be fresh. The coffee was so watered down, I thought I had poured tea on accident. We were so glad we had only booked one night there! We noticed that their other B&B, the Sea Witch was up for sale, good thing, they need to concentrate on improving what they already have.
- Also Known As:
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Hotel
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Year round, Romantic, Fun & Dog Friendly Bed and Breakfast get-away in Downtown, Rehoboth Beach. Park for free in our lot. Steps to free ocean access & Tax Free dinning, shopping & clubbing. Come inside the warm, living rooms in one of our Two uniquely but joined Themed Bed and Breakfast, The Bewitched B&B rooms are designed as if by the Bewitched TV star themselves were living here..& Bedazzled living room and unique legendary star studded rooms are filled with the best of the Golden age of Hollywood. Visit all the stars and discover old and new memories! Relax at our Resort on the 4000 Square foot Sun Deck with Lounging Chairs, a sunken Hot Tub. Sit and enjoy our People & doggie park and 75' run. Free Cable LED HD TV's in every room Wi-Fi, PARKING & DVD's. Our Sweets, tea, coffee & Cordial bar open 24/7. Each morning a full, gourmet breakfast is served. Picnic Lunch and Dinner available for additional fees. ... more less