“lovely time” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cabana Gardens Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Cabana Gardens Bed & Breakfast
You added Cabana Gardens Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
20 Lake Avenue, Corner of Lake Ave and Third Street, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971   |
Ranked #8 of 16 Rehoboth Beach B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“lovely time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

my daughter and i visited in june. the rooms where clean,gary is so nice kind and friendly. the breakfast was nice .nice deck outside room, nice swimming pool did not get in it was rainy when we both were there.had a lovely time hope to be able to go back again soon...sue and penelope

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

My husband and I recently visited Rehoboth Beach for the first time. Gary was very kind and friendly, our accommodations were great, and the breakfast was simple, but fantastic (especially the muffins)! We will definitely be back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My first visit of this season to Rehoboth was again made more relaxing by my stay here. After an exhausting trip from the DC area through Tropical Storm Andrea I felt the tension start to fade once I pulled into the parking lot. Gary's warm welcome immediately made me feel that it was again going to be a great visit. Great room; Delicious and varied continental breakfast; Excellent location; and Gary as a gracious host all contributed to making for a relaxing weekend after its inauspicious start. This was not my first and will definitely not be my last visit to CG. I hope my next visit won't be too far in the future.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed here with our insane extended family (we were all here for a wedding and practically filled the joint) and Gary was a saint to put up with us :)
We would definitely stay here again: the place is spotless and well-appointed (including the use of beach towels and beach chairs), Gary was very easy to work with (professional yet flexible), the location is great (close enough to everything yet feels secluded), and in general, it was a great week.

• Stayed June 2013
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I just reread my review from 2007. Everything is still great! We just had our 6th family reunion there. What a joy! So good to see Gary again. The weekend before we went he had a big crowd for a wedding. We chatted with some of that family and they all loved staying there. The boardwalk wasn't very crowded and we had no difficulty getting into restaurants for lunch and dinner.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

This is a lovely, super-clean, beautifully furnished B&B within walking distance of the Ocean and all the restaurants and activities in Rehoboth. We go back almost every year and love parking the car and walking to everything until it's time to go home. Though cold, the breakfast is very varied and good, and there's a pool and outside shower. And- the prices aren't over the top!

Room Tip: Many of the rooms have access to an outdoor deck.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Katonah, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Cabana Gardens this summer. Gary was great. We found it to be clean, simple, comfortable, very well located, quite, and overall, just fine. The "but" is that my husband and I are early risers and BEAN FIENDS. Breakfast is only between 9-10am, with no exceptions. There is no Keurig or other quick coffee machine. So no way to have a coffee before 9:00am. As my daughter said, "even the Mavis tires shop has coffee available for customers". So we were disappointed with the morning ritual. Fortunately, there is a Starbucks right down the road, within walking distance,but at additional cost. I would stay there again, but bring my own coffee maker.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Cabana Gardens Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!