“Girls Weekend” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dessert
Pittsburgh, PA
“Girls Weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Staff is very friendly and Ice cream sundae was a great treat! Must visit at least once while in Rehoboth.

Visited September 2013

90% Recommend
York, PA
“A Lot of Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

This place was great for breakfast. We arrived about 10 minutes before it opened and a line had already formed. It wasn't too long; however, this was the off season. I had the bacon and cheese stuffed omelette. I am used to about a 3 egg omelette. This one looked like it had 5 or 6 eggs. It was huge. The hashbrowns were also great. There isn't a ton of seating, so I am sure there is a wait during the busy season. Don't plan on eating a lot the rest of the day. Although, we went back later in the evening for ice cream which did not dissapoint.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Landing, New Jersey
“Breakfast and Ice Cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband, son, and I visited Royal Treat for Ice Cream on 9/13. It was fantastic - we didn't have a wait, ordered an ice cream sundae (huge and delicious) and a brownie sundae (also huge and delicious). The brownie sundae was exactly what you would hope for - warm, fresh brownie (like it was just out of the oven), cold ice cream (we chose vanilla, and tasted absolutely fresh), and real whipped cream. It was a large serving, and everyone left happy.

Breakfast on 9/14 - we read the reviews, and were not disappointed. We got on line outside the restaurant before the restaurant opened. We were not close to the front of the line, but got in within 15 minutes of the restaurant opening. Coffee was fresh, quick, and plentiful. The service was WONDERFUL! Even for as busy as the place was (and it was HOPPING), the waitresses were all so happy, pleasant, patient to answer my questions, and sweet to talk to my toddler son for a minute.

My husband ordered a pepper, onion, and cheese omelet with pancakes and homefries - all delicious. He's a tough person to impress with food, and when he bit into the pancakes, he was thoroughly impressed. I'm not sure how to make awesome pancakes, but Royal Treat did it! I ordered the Italian French Toast - I will never order anything else! Fresh thick bread and cinnamon and sugar - great combo, and great food. The bacon was also great. We will wait outside in line again and again to enjoy this breakfast!

Visited September 2013
“Best sundaes ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

My family has gone here for years. Their sundaes are delicious! And they are the only place I know that has peppermint ice cream all year round!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Harrisburg PA
“Best Breakfast in Rehoboth Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Wonderful screened in porch to enjoy breakfast in the fresh morning air. The portions are large, cooked to perfection, and everyone pitches in to make sure the service is spectacular. I wish they would take credit cards, but willing to sacrifice for a good meal.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere