“Perfect..Just Perfect !” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 16 Rehoboth Beach B&B and Inns
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Perfect..Just Perfect !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

After a 7 hour drive to Rehoboth and arriving @ The Alantis where we had reservations only to find out they don't take dogs until 'after' Labor Day....we thought we were headed back home! So on 'Pet Friendly' we called Canalside Inn and they 'just' had a cancellation 10 minutes prior to our call! What Perfect Luck! Quiet, clean and soooo comfortable. We could still walk to 'everywhere'. What surprised me most besides being 'dog friendly' & spotless was how quiet it was there just a couple blocks from the main road. Thank you Canalside Inn for a great Labor Day weekend!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

Back in July when I made the reservations to stay at the Canalside Inn, I was very excited to stay here. I have been to Rehoboth before and always had a wonderful time. The reservationist Maybe manager) of the Canalside Inn made my reservation very easy. As I got closer to my trip date, the excitement was building....I heard all good things about the Inn. Alas, my reservation was for Aug 28th thru Aug 31st.......right on the path of Irene!!! Well in spite of the Inn's 14 day cancellation policy, they let me off the hook and refunded my deposit (at least they said they would) and I look forward to coming here sometime in the near future!!! I heard the weather got better, but the short window of time available to me, made it impossible. I am grateful for their flexible attitude….I know the Inn & I will become friends!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

Visibly clean, beautifully decorated and set a a fair price. If you want to stay away from the typical dingy ocean front hotel/motel, this is the place for you.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

We've stayed at this Innmany times, and would definitely recommend it to folks looking for a quiet, super clean, reasonably priced place to stay in Rehoboth. Very friendly, very accomodating, & highly recommended!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Princeton,NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

This was the NICEST pet friendly place we have ever stayed. Spotlessly clean, beautiful contemporary decor, great location ( quiet ) and still easy to walk to beach, shopping, dining, etc. Our beds were very comfortable, and we loved all the attention to detail throughout the inn. There was no evidence that there had ever been any other dog in our room, which I thought was amazing!
Have already recommended it to many people and can`t wait to stay there again!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

The hotel has everything you need for the perfect getaway. This hotel is close to everything, but far enough from the noise of downtown. The staff is friendly and Rick and Steven were very helpful. Thank you and look forward to coming back real soon. Out of all the years in been traveling to Rehoboth this is one of the best hands down. Also, they love pets and my pets love them too.

Thanks Rodney

Room Tip: Our pets like royalty !!!!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

The Canalside Inn was perfect for what we needed.
We wanted a clean, inexpensive, queer-friendly place to stay for one night only that would be within walking distance of downtown.

This place fit ALL of our needs.
It was also very nicely decorated, super-clean, and the bed was very comfortable.
A 10 minute walk will get you onto the "strip." But you could drive too....there was tons of metered parking downtown.

And I will confirm with the other reviewers that the service at the reception desk is lacking, but I expected it....so I didn't care. We didn't use their hot tub, but it looked fine.

The place is tucked away in a residential area, which is sort of odd. But it made for a very quiet restful evening.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Canalside Inn Rehoboth? Share your experiences!