This place is more like an old guest house or hostel than a standard motel. I can see how that would turn some people off but others won't care. In short-
+ Cheapest place to stay close to the beach. If you are not too picky and not expecting to spend too much time in the room, this is a decent place for you.
+ Nice deck to sit outside at night and relax.
+ Mini fridge and microwave were handy.
+ Shower worked fine and looked clean.
- Parking. Be prepared to be parked in or have to find on street parking somewhere (very difficult).
- Pretty sure we did not get fresh sheets or towels the few days we stayed there, or if the sheets were changed at all since the last guest. Kinda gross.
- The hallways and common areas do smell a little dank or dingy.
Other things to know that may bother you, but weren't a big deal to us:
- Rooms are fairly small.
- I wouldn't necessarily expect prompt service or hospitality.
- Walls are very thin. Don't expect much privacy.
- The AC worked fine but was a little noisy.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Place Rehoboth Beach
- Hotel Summer Place
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Summer Place Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.