“The worst I've ever experienced!!!” 1 of 5 stars

(302) 645-8300
Improve this listing
Ranked #183 of 235 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Baltimore, Maryland
“The worst I've ever experienced!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I hate giving this place even 1 star. While we were greeted by the owner right away and sat at a table, We sat for 15 minutes before anyone even acknowledged us. When the waitress finally did come over, She was very rude and abrupt. There were no appetizers on the menu, so we ordered soup and Salad.This came with a small basket of bread. The soup was warm and was only a half of a bowl. The salad looked to be for a 4year old. We put our empty plates on the end of the small table to make room for out dinner. The dinner came about 20 minutes later. We had no refills on our drinks, and had no attention for out waitress. When the dinner finally made its way out of the kitchen, we asked for more bread, and some grated cheese. The waitress, with a major attitude now, says, "It's Sunday, and we are running our of bread, so No, I don't think so!" What! I can see a Safeway right across the street. Get someone to run over and get a couple loaves of bread. The cheese we were told there was a $2 fee. For grated cheese in an Italian restaurant. She brought it out and we declined it. She put her hand up and stomped back to the kitchen. Now, I'm done. I work in the service industry, and I've never had such bad service in my life. Old man, do yourself a favor. Fire that girl, and stop treating the wealthy locals like kings, and ignore us "peons"

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Delicious Food - Great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

We have been eating at Preshy's for 4 years. The food is authentic northern Italian. They serve lunch and dinner. Everything is cooked and served by the owners. Making a reservation is a good idea on the weekend. A local artist has many of her paintings on the wall for sale.
You will not be disappointed. Oh, a nice wine assortment. I am going to celebrate my birthday tonight at my favorite Italian restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Like it a lot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

What I like about Preshys are the small portions just right for me, the delicious fresh small loaf of bread and the more than reasonable price for house wines, $2.90 a glass if I remember correctly. My favorie entree is pasta ortolano (eggplant). Love that it is close to Midway theaters just right for a stopover before or after the movies.

New Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States
“Preshy's should be called Pushy's.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Dining at this restaurant can only be described as pathetic!!! The order taker, who may
Be the owner, is, what I consider an Italian jerk! I understand this establishment is only a couple of years old, so I hope that his treatment of customers will soon run him out of town.

• Visited October 2013