“Great quick breakfast joint” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #67 of 231 restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Wilmington, Delaware
“Great quick breakfast joint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Solid breakfast sandwiches made to order. Really good coffee. Friendly staff. Great place to pop-in and grab some grub first thing in the morning.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

100% Recommend
New York, NY
“Great breakfast and sandwiches! Right by the beach.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Kay's Kitchen was great! We went every day of our vacation. The cinnamon role was so good I wanted two! Everyone raved about their breakfast and the lunch sandwiches. The potato salad is the best we ever had! Great place to go if you are at the beach.

• Visited August 2013
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Fresh quality sandwiches 1 block off the beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I've been there twice, and both were great. Although it is primarily a takeout place, there are 5 or so tables. Unlike most takeout places, everything is cooked to order - they say everything is hand made from fresh ingredients and it shows. The place is spotless, which you don't always get that close to the beach. One day we wanted to get some food to take onto the beach. It is only 1 block back, just off Rehoboth ave. A few more steps than the places right on the boardwalk but well worth it. I picked up some burgers, a salad and some sides, sodas and bottled waters. They bagged them up and I brought to the beach and it was a big hit. The turkey burgers had a curry seasoning that was delicious. Another time I stopped in for breakfast and ate it there- great coffee and a breakfast sandwich cooked to order - I had a sausage, egg and cheese on an english muffin. Same story as lunch: much better quality than most beach places and just as affordable. Will definitely be going back again.

• Visited July 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Best Breakfast Sandwich at the beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We saw the lifeguards getting breakfast sandwiches here and thought we would give it a try. The sandwiches are made to order and are very tasty! My husband liked that it was also on the larger side, my daughter and I will share next time.

Visited July 2013
Bethlehem
“Best sandwich of my vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I just finished my salmon burger from Kay's Kitchen and had to sing its praises! Simple, delicious and a wonderful, healthy option in Rehoboth. My only regret is that I didn't stop in earlier.

• Visited June 2013