“Yummy!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #112 of 205 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Millsboro, Delaware
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Seriously the best cheesesteak I've had in a long time. We stopped in on a Friday evening around 6pm and the service was very quick. Cheesesteak with mayo, perfect amount of creamy/moistness. My husband and I split 1 sandwich and I couldn't even finish my half because it was so filling. Can't wait to go back.

Visited March 2014

South Plainfield, New Jersey
“Always a good bet!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

We've been to a number of Jersey Mike's now and have always had a pleasant experience. The fresh sliced meat and cheese is a welcome plus - just like a neighborhood deli. The freshness of the sandwich is good enough to make you forget about the slightly longer time it takes the staff to make the sandwich.

This Jersey Mike's has a very pleasant staff. Although, the place gets noisy you can get the sandwich you expect and be on your way in just a few minutes. Plenty of parking.

We ordered our sandwiches "Mike's Way" and were not disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lewes, Delaware
“very good food, not so great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Every sandwich I have eaten from Jersey Mike's has been outstanding. Everything is made to order by a very friendly staff.
It has been a long time coming for Lewes/Rehoboth to get a good sub and cheese-steak shop. I hope they stay around.
The only thing I do not like is their location and sadly I feel that may affect their business.There unit is located at the end of a small building where you need to climb steps steps to get in and in order to avoid the steps you must walk around the entire building. I think this shop needs to consider a more accessible location. But be sure to visit their website and sign up for their email club as the regularly send out coupons.

Visited January 2014
Sunbury, Pennsylvania
“Execellent Subs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

My husband and I recently tried Jersey Mikes Subs for the first time. I was impressed from start to finish. The staff were very friendly and helped me chose something I would like. The rolls were very good and the meat was sliced right in front of me. The toppings were of good quality and the prices were decent as well. Overall one of the better places i ate while on vacation!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington
“Better than Subway, but not Primo”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

It's the roll that makes a good hoagie (Sub). I guess Mike from New Jersey didn't know that. The lunch meat is sliced fresh - that's a new twist, but it slows down the ordering process. If you want to hold a conversation with someone I suggest that you order to go - if you dine in you have to put up with the very loud staff and blaring rock music. I guess it'll fare well with the Midway Tanger Outlet shoppers because the restaurant is smack in the middle the parking lot in the Pelican Shopping center next door. I wouldn't make a special trip to go there again - I'm glad I had a coupon for a free Sub.

• Visited August 2013