“Great bagels without having to travel to NY.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #107 of 231 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Bagels
Millsboro, Delaware
“Great bagels without having to travel to NY.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I love everything about K & H Hot Bagels. Their bagels are great, they are well stocked with a large variety, service is wonderful, the establishment is clean and the prices are good. As a former New Yorker, this is what I've been looking for. I found some old favorites: egg, everything, sesame, and I found some new favorites corn meal (which I flipped over) and the French toast bagel. It's so good that it doesn't need any butter or cream cheese. I must have a French toast bagel everytime I go near that place. It is amazing! Some of my family members are hooked on it too.

If you like bagels and need a variety seldom found locally, please stop in at K & H Hot Bagels. You won't be sorry.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

75% Recommend
Delaware
1,124 helpful votes 1,124 helpful votes
“French Toast Bagels!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My family introduced me to this place. I would never have stopped here if it they hadn't since I am not too big on bagels. Normally, I can take them or leave them. My family introduced me to K & H's french toast bagels & I immediately fell in love with them. They are amazing. They are almost like a dessert bagel. They are not tough or crunchy. They are soft and somewhat sweet. They are dusted with powdered sugar! They are great. They are kind of expensive at $1.59 each compared to a regular bagel, but they are worth it. They are a nice breakfast treat...one I will NOW crave each time I am at the beach!

Overall, K & H is just a small breakfast/lunch place tucked away in a strip mall. It is nothing fancy..just a quaint place with a counter and a few tables. They serve up bagels, bagel spreads, breakfast sandwiches, pastries & coffees for breakfast. For lunch they serve up soup, salad, hot & cold sandwiches and wraps. For the most part, their prices seem reasonable. The service when I stopped in was fast. I can't speak for the rest of their food yet, but their french toast bagels are delish.

• Visited May 2013