“Loved it!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #85 of 235 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
“Loved it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stopped for a night in Rehoboth Beach and asked a local were to eat ..... I am glad we listened! We had the most amazing fresh seafood. Rick was our server/bartender and very busy guy. Let me suggest reservations. The food, we started with coconut shrimp, followed by the seafood plater.... there was enough for two to share ... and it was amazing!!!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“We got ripped off...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

We had stopped in for a last minute seafood lunch. I had the broiled rockfish and my boyfriend had the broiled seafood platter. I am not a picky person but was not impressed whatsoever. Their portions are quite small for the price. We were the first customers of the day and I honestly believe they gave us reheated dinner entrees. The shrimp was dry and my French fries were hot and fresh but my boyfriends were cold and dry. The rockfish was dry and lacked any flavor. We did not have the opportunity to try any other seafood restaurants during our stay but I'm sure rehoboth has much more to offer.. go to Dogfish Head Pub instead!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Never again!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

If you don't mind no atmosphere, too much noise, feeling crowded in and only average food, then this might be the place for you. If you are looking for a peaceful night out, good food and some atmosphere...go elsewhere. We ordered soup, an appetizer, and 2 dinners. Only the soup was good. The calamari was overcooked and tough and it went downhill from there. My favorite part of dining out is dessert and we didn't bother.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Smyrna, Delaware
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

This place has very good crabcakes, shrimp & scallops. It can
get crowded but it is well worth the wait. If you love seafood
you must stop here.

Visited September 2012
Philadelphia, PA
“Two words: rancid shrimp”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Even the manager agreed that the shrimp were bad--he tested them in front of me using my fork. Unimpressed with the service response.

Visited September 2012