“Delicious bluberry muffins for breakfast!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #70 of 235 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American
ct
“Delicious bluberry muffins for breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

Can't go wrong at cracker barrel. Service was on slow side but food was good and enjoyed our breakfast there. Pancake mix is the best. I always buy a couple boxes to go.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Laurel, Maryland
“Can't blame the waitresses”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Let me start off by saying that cracker barrel is delicious. One bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch but today we were tested. We went out this morning for my birthday breakfast and decided to go here. We called and they said the wait would be 20-25 minutes. We were a party of 8 adults and 2 toddlers. We got there and put our names on the list and were told a 35 minute wait. After 45 minutes someone from our party went in to see what was going on and was told we were next. Another 10 minutes go by and they then offer to split the party. We have already waited about an hour at this point so we didn't and wouldn't split. They should have given us that option after 35 minutes. After an hour plus we were finally given a table. The food was tasty and the waitresses were apologetic even though it wasn't their faults. The manager came over to apologize multiple times but it could have been avoided. We weren't the only ones that had an issue. It was good but not a great experience especially with 2 hungry toddlers.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Milford, Delaware
“it was.........ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Parking was easy. Seating was within 10 minutes. Service was a little longer. The menu has a variety, but no cream chip beef. You do get plenty of food, it just seemed out of sorts. Pleasant atmosphere sorta, decor is neat, but the food just seems assembly line. Great store of unique junk by the register, like a 5&10 sorta, only its dollars not cents. It's kind of like eating in a theme park. Plenty of food, it's just not my style. I like a local diner style not assembly line.

Visited July 2012
Wilmington, Delaware USA
“Excellent Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Hard to beat the value at this restaurant. My wife and I love the grilled chicken tenderloins, a nice alternative to the southern cooking high fat favorites on the menu. There is no beach location premium applied to the pricing which makes this an even better value. Nice to mix in the week, so you do not feel quilty splurging on other nights,

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ocean City
“Horrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

My family came down for the holiday and we went to Cracker Barrel on coastal hwy,, My daughterinlaw loves cracker barrel but not this one. The server only visit the table once to take the order and gave us double everything on the biscutts and children portions for a 3 year old and 18 month old,,, I did the survey on the receipt and ask to speak with a manager about this., The manager adjusted the ticket but why would you have a server who is giving less than poor service work at your establisment during a busy season.. Our food and service was horrible. I don''t like cracker barrel and won't go back,,, but my family does like it and not sure why,,,,

• Visited July 2012