“Great Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Dos Locos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 214 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cross street: Rehoboth Ave and 2nd Street
Winchester, Virginia
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Everytime my partner and I come to Rehoboth Beach we have to eat at Dos Locos. It is a must. The food is fresh and incredibly tasty. The service is always good. It's consistent and that's incredibly important. They change the menu up seasonally and have a nice variety. We def recommend it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sanibel Island, Florida
“good fare, decent adult beverages!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Being a local my bride and I have dined at Joe's place numerous times. A review really isn't going to effect Joe's business because he is always busy, the word is out.
My bride likes the get a salad as part of her meal because they have an awesome house dressing.
I am more of a shrimp fajitas kind of guy. Get the 24 ounce over the pitcher, its a better deal....you know what I mean!

• Visited September 2012
Lewes
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Fresh Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

One of my favorite places to eat in Rehoboth. The food is always fresh and good. The service is excellent. what else can you say!

• Visited October 2012
Milton, Delaware
“Another great meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

After 7 hours of driving we were tired and hungry. We had been to Dos Locos 2 times before and had an outstanding meal the first time (steak for my husband and fajitas for me). Second time was good but not like the first. But I think it was more my choices that the food. This time was great. I love quesadillas and they were $5 off that night. I had the cheese tomato and shredded chicken served with a romaine salad. At first I was skeptical because It looked messy and runny. But it was delicious! The chicken was so flavorful and moist. My husband's quesadilla had cheese spinach and grilled chicken and although it was good it wasn't as good as mine. This will be one of our "regular" places to eat.

• Visited October 2012
Milton, Delaware
“South of the Border at the beach.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

After a recent film club meeting, six of us "girls" headed to Dos Locos. The extensive menu offers a little more upscale Mexican fare and there are a lot of lobster dishes. I chose the chorizo sausage fajitas which were presented very nicely and in large quantity. However, the meat was tough and difficult to chew. Others had various types of fajitas and quesadillas. They all looked good but no one raved about their plates. We shared a couple of desserts and they were just okay. Prices seem a little steep for the quality of the food.

Visited October 2012