“Such a fun atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 252 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dagsboro, Delaware
“Such a fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I go every week to sandwich night and we always have such a great time with the waiters/waitresses. The food is always good and I recommend more people to go.

• Visited February 2013

Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
“beware hidden charges”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

average food, beware of hidden charges. I ordered a hot dog and was asked what toppings I wanted and I said chili, and mustard. the bill came with an additional charge of $2.00 for the chili. Would not have minded if they had told me that up front but they did not. Wine selection is VERY limited. They emphasize a variety of beers as is often the case in restaurants in this town.

• Visited February 2013
Dover, Delaware
“Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Had sandwiches here and at the store in Long Neck. We liked everything we ate. Would recommend to friends.

Visited December 2012
Pennsylvania
“A Casual and Relaxing Place to Eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Arenas is a place I have returned to for either lunch or dinner when I get to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. In warmer weather there is an outdoor cafe area where you can watch the shoppers milling about, some with their dogs. Oh yes, the outdoor cafe is dog friendly. I have spotted a few diners with friendly, well behaved pooches sitting quietly while their master(s) ate their meals! I don't think the dogs are allowed inside the restaurant, however.
Indoors there is a small bar and several tables or booths. It is somewhat a sports bar with several big screen televisions stragetically placed around the room. The menu has a varied selection of appetizers, sandwiches and main dishes. I have selected for all areas! There is a many types of sandwiches to choose from, meats, seafood or vegetarian. The nacho plate is tasty and enough for two or three people. They always have specials that are worth trying and also great deals. I usually get the quarter pound I'd steamed shrimp with a pint of beer for starters on the weekend. I always have a difficult time deciding between a sandwich or a platter. You can't go wrong with either. The wait staff is attentive and friendly, but in the busy season they are understandably busy like most places, but in spite of being busy, they are attentive.
If you are looking for casual and relaxing give this place a try if you are in Rehobeth. They have a couple of other locations, but I have only been to this one. They do have an online website with a menu you can check out.

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Great sandwhiches!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Arena's has been a staple in our town for a number of years, always consistent and reasonable.
The Italian Stallion is my favorite. The build your own sandwich can be a challenge because there are so many good things to put on it. Try the soups! The chilli and wings are also good bets.

• Visited December 2012