“We are addicted!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Pittsburgh
“We are addicted!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

When we go to Dewey Beach and Rehoboth in October for the Greyhounds Reach the Beach event, we get Thrasher's french fries as often as possible. It is a magic combination---excellent potatoes, oil, salt and vinegar, eaten on a boardwalk bench with the ocean sounds and smells in the background. It is one of life's simple, inexpensive pleasures that is to be savored.
The fries are arguably the best we've ever had. Granted, sitting on a bench by the ocean will enhance any culinary experience, but when coupled with a large cup of truly excellent french fries, it is perfection!
I miss them so much, but 6 1/2 hours is a bit far to drive, even for Thrasher's. Can't wait for my next Thrasher's fix!

• Visited October 2012

Lewes
“Family favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

My husband first introduced me to Thrasher's when we were dating and I've never looked back. It's admittedly my must have summer indulgence

• Visited February 2013
De
“Best French Fries!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I love love love these fries! I can't wait until I can get home and get them again. This is something I sure miss.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbia, Maryland
“Fries”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Went to Thrasher's since I was at the beach and that seems like the thing to do. Fries are good however, I noticed a Five Guys a couple of doors down. Now if I knew that Five Guys was down the street Thrasher's would have never saw my green.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Unreal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have already sat on our patio in the summer and said "oh I could go for some thrashers fries" we've got in the car and drove 3.5 hours to get some and come home.

Visited October 2012