“Great Food Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #57 of 235 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
“Great Food Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We had 4 in our party and all ordered different entrees' - they were all excellent, not a single complaint about the food or service.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Food was OK if a little bland. Service was subpar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Sat in the bar area on a bustling Friday night. We were right next to the kitchen so it's not like our server should have forgotten about us. She did, time and time again. 1/2 price bottle of wine Friday's made it easier to handle the poor service. Had to ask for bread, water and signal her back to place our order. Crab dip was the highlight, really tasty. Entrees were bland and my Jumbo Lump Crap pasta came out wrong. First I was given someone else's dish with a different noodle. A swift food runner swapped it out. First bite showed it was not as on the menu: They left out the white wine and light cream. I got Crab, Rigatoni & butter. I ate it anyway.
Waitress didn't read proper specials to our table, as we overheard another table get much more enticing options. Also, check was dropped with no offer of coffee or dessert. We will not return.

Visited September 2012
Pine Hill NU
“Mixed feelings”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I visited this restaurant recently while on vacation with my family.

Let me start of with the good. As an appetizer I ordered the crab dib which was amazing. I could not get enough of it. My husband ordered the clams in garlic and butter sauce which were just okay....nothing special. For my entree I ordered the veal shank with risotto which was I would say was good as well.

Now for the bad....I would have to say that if you are planning to order any type of Italian pasta dish that this is not the place to get it from. My husband ordered scallops and muscles over linguini. The pasta was dry and under seasoned. My nephew ordered shrimp alfredo. The alfredo sauce was overly cheesy which in turn made the sauce very salty. The spinach I received with my Veal shank was also over season. It seemed like they put about 3-4 garlic cloves in my small dish of sauteed spinach. We had a large party of people there...approximately 25 people and everyone that ordered a pasta dish was not satisfied.

Service was a little slow, but it wasn't terribly slow. I guess its to be expected when you are in a large group.

Overall I would say that I probably would not return to Adriatico to eat since they do have a rather large menu of Italian food that is subpar.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I love the food here! The crab dip was amazing and the bruschetta was good as well. The new veal piccata is very good! I highly recommend it! It was worth every penny

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Such potential but fails to deliver”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

We have eaten here around 4 times in 8 years. I think we had one good meal and the rest were just eh. Tonight got more of the eh. The service was fine but from what we could tell the kitchen is the issue. Took way too long for food to come out and some was cold. Not acceptable. Management acknowledged the issue and gave us 10% off which we didn't really care about. Its about good food in a reasonable amount of time. They also need to clean the carpet better between searings. They could have a loyal customer but keep failing to consistently deliver. I hope they read this and address the issues vs give customers 10% discounts

• 3 of 5 stars Food