“Charming Gourmet Italian” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Zebra is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #87 of 205 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
“Charming Gourmet Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

Loved the fact that each dish is prepared after being ordered so that it comes from the kitchen steaming hot and tasty. The atmosphere is unique, and very nice as a romantic setting for a special date or occasion. Cocktails were also expertly prepared and delivered. Expect the costs for two to be about $100 including salads, entrees and drinks. My wife and I were both too full to try any of the scrumptious deserts available, and while there we did overhear other patrons raving about certain appetizers like their mussels, etc..

Visited November 2014

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Very good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2014

I will definitely go back again. Nice menu, friendly staff, good atmoshere, very reasonable prices. I highly recommend Ristorante Zebra.

Visited September 2014
Fairfield, New Jersey
“Great meal in a beautiful atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

First- I have to mention the decor as that was my first impression. Strolling to the place in twilight the restaurant appears magical- hushed dining on a beautiful candlelight porch. Upon entering, we actually chose one of the elegant inside dining rooms even though it was a gorgeous night outside. The meal from start to finish was excellent. Delicious Italian food with contemporary touches. Friendly attentive service all around. A dinner with friends made very memorable. Go and smile.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
rehoboth beach, de
“Great meal, great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Clearly one of the best Italian meals that I have had. Veal Chop was to fantastic, appetizers delicious, beautiful venue and very nice server. Ate on the porch on a nice evening at the beach. I live in Rehoboth Beach and had never eaten at this restaurant. I will be back! YUM!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gambrills, Maryland
“A satisfying dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

My wife and I met another couple for dinner here one evening. While waiting for them to show, we sat at the bar inside and had some good drinks and chatter with the barkeep, who was very knowledgeable about the menu and specials that evening. Once our friends arrived, we were seated inside - the room is somewhat noisy being quite large. I had the capresse salad as an app and the special prime rib as my entree; my wife had the grilled avocaco salad app and the red snapper special - all offerings were of good size and quite tasty, especially her red snapper. The wait staff was very friendly and took good care of us. Prices are what you'd expect for a beach town in the height of summer, but we were satisfied nonetheless.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere