“Wings and Burgers! Oh my . . .” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Rehoboth Beach, DE
“Wings and Burgers! Oh my . . .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2014

Loved their wings and burgers on Monday night. Having grown up in Baltimore I am very fond of my Old Bay seasoning and the Chesapeake wings at the Pond really hit the spot. Coated in Old Bay and the plumpest wings I have had in all of Rehoboth. Really hit the spot with a good cold beer. My friends had burgers. They raved over the mushroom and swiss burger as well as the black and bleu one.

Excellent choice for burgers and wings and beer. Will be back.

• Visited September 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Westminster, Maryland
“Great casual place, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

This a must-come-to (especially on Monday nights). We lucked into it and are so happy we did.

We are a family with a young child, naturally hesitant to come to a bar for dinner but, let's face it, we eat dinner in the 5 o'clock hour so it's safe. Happy hour drink specials were great, wait staff was very friendly (and their use of iPads for ordering makes you feel a little like you have traveled into a future where that's a thing), food was delish, and the band that started at 6pm was a great way to end dinner with our 3yo dancing as we walked out the door. Husband and I each got burgers since it was burger night and all--the crab dip burger and the bacon and egg burger--and both were great. The kiddo got chicken fingers; they were not your average store-bought/reheated frozen chicken fingers, and were instead homemade, moist, and well-seasoned.

PS: We overheard the mother of the family next to us explain that she planned their 2-day trip to Rehoboth over a Monday so they could come to burger night...and it was also her birthday dinner! The waiter said, "That sounds like a Yelp review." and I couldn't agree more. I'm adding that tidbit to my review in the event that she's not the writing-a-review type.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Wings are out of this world!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

A must have for wing lovers, always worth a stop in for great service! Wings with mild sauce were delicious!

Visited August 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

We were on Vacation in nearby Bethany Beach,decided to drive up to Rehoboth to check out the boardwalk. We decided to try this awesome restaurant,on that day they were having $6 dollar burgers and wings. Needless to say we had 12 people in the party, and we almost tried every burger they make,they were AWESOME, and the wings were great also. Please give this bar a try great food and wonderful service what more could you ask for.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Whitehouse Station, New Jersey
“Nice variety of food and drinks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

My wife and I and our two good friends (who have a second home closeby in Lewes, DE) stopped here for lunch a couple of days ago. Our friends have been here before and recommended this restaurant. Well, I'm glad they did as we loved our lunch (I ordered the French Dip, my wife the Ranchero Wrap, and our friends the Philly Beef and Reuben). The food was great and the drinks were cold with a nice variety of beers. Would definitely recommend it to others. FYI, I also believe this restaurant is now called "The Pond."

• Visited July 2014