“Pete's place” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Frogg Pond
Baltimore, Maryland
“Pete's place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I have enjoyed eating and drinking at the Frogg Pond for 11 years now. Good food at good prices. Nice atmosphere in the evenings with occasional entertainment.

Visited September 2013

86% Recommend
“Awesome burgers and fries, the sweet potato fries where outta this world”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Went with family on a Monday which happened to be burger and wings night, what a fabulous burger and fries. Fresh hand formed burgers and fresh cut fries where excellent. You could pick from turkey, beef, chicken or black bean burgers with a fantastic selection of toppings and get this any burger was 5.95. What a deal, these burgers where worth twice that, I'm not exaggerating when I say it was in the top ten of burgers ive ever had, cooked perfectly medium rare...I had the beef which was great while my wife and aunt had the black bean burger which they also loved. It was my first time there but it definitely wont be my last.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Jersey
“Not Fancy but GOOD!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Folks the Frog Pond is not a Fancy restaurant is a bar with table seating. Now getting away from image the Frog Pond has GOOD FOOD and LARGE PORTIONS! Great for lunch or a causal dinner.They have live music most nights which makes for a fun atmosphere! My wife ordered a Fish & Chip dinner which can with a bowl of clam chowder, so much food we could have shared, and is was very good to boot! Give it a try when your in the area and tell them I sent you for nothing extra off the tab! LOL. Have fun!

Visited August 2013
new jersey
“Friendly and excellent service, Great food and music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Stumbled upon The Pond by accident after being lead there by the sound of live music. Our waitress was VERY friendly and made us feel right at home. The mussels were excellent. a few of the mussels didn't open and our waitress was adamant about replacing them. There was band playing which made the experience all that much better. we only had the mussels but the other food that was coming out look equally as good. A must visit when you are in Rehoboth!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Egg Harbor Township
“Great Pub food for the whole family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

The Frog Pond is now just "The Pond". This was my first time to eat here, and I was pleasantly surprised. Their fried pickles were delicious. I had a burger, and the list of toppings is extensive, as is your choice of burgers. I had turkey, which was very good., and the sweet potato fries were the best I've ever had. My son had the meatloaf, which I tasted, and it was very tasty. Service was great as well.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere